G'day and probably goodbye.

Just catching up so late to the party on this one - sorry to hear your news Mr Gut. Here's hoping for a recovery that lets you get back to cruising

I've enjoyed reading your posts and passion for cruising

Your news reminded me of my biggest fear that health issues interfere with our passion for cruising just when we plan on indulging in it more and more

It's not something we can control so it's a reminder to seize the moment and enjoy cruising while you can

Anyway - don't go - no need to leave CC - but I can understand that visiting the forums might make you sad that you aren't able to cruise

Glad you've got the pup to keep you company - nothing like a canine companion to put things in perspective - we have two so we're doubly blessed

Hey Gut...........Absolutely gobsmacked!!!!!! (was gonna say gutted but you might have a piece of me;p) Just read the whole thread - haven't been on for awhile, and will miss your quick humour, and boundless information for all. Please sit in the background and jump on occasionally. We will all miss you, though I think you know that already.

You could be a lurking stalker and jump in on us all when we least expect it.

I will so miss your posts :*:*:*

Take care and never say never

Hey Gut...........Absolutely gobsmacked!!!!!! (was gonna say gutted but you might have a piece of me;p) Just read the whole thread - haven't been on for awhile, and will miss your quick humour, and boundless information for all. Please sit in the background and jump on occasionally. We will all miss you, though I think you know that already.

You could be a lurking stalker and jump in on us all when we least expect it.

I will so miss your posts :*:*:*

Take care and never say never

Slightly off topic but your sig block is popping up with some weird 'Third party needs updating thing' from photobucket.

Please ignore, it has rectified itself now.

Slightly off topic but your sig block is popping up with some weird 'Third party needs updating thing' from photobucket.

Spotted it and had a think - it's my little dancing penguins that have disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldn't seem to fix it so copied what I want and deleted the rest - so should be good now - minus penguins :p

Photobucket have disabled third party photo hosting, including everything that had ever been posted since Photobucket started, and want people to pay US$399 to regain that service. :eek:

They can go take a hike (to put it politely). Unfortunately CC doesn't have any rude emojis otherwise I could be more graphic! ;p

I think Photobucket will be bankrupt very, very soon.

Has Mr Gut organised his CC send off at Sydney Town Hall yet? From responses on here, there will be a cast of thousands, bigger than Ben Hur. But the lad deserves it.

I have to book my hotel.

Has Mr Gut organised his CC send off at Sydney Town Hall yet? From responses on here, there will be a cast of thousands, bigger than Ben Hur. But the lad deserves it.

I have to book my hotel.

Not sure if GUT wants that sort of do, now on the other hand a group cruise to farewell him may be needed.

Again thanks everyone.

We have snagged an accessible cabin for our two night cruisein October. So are hopeful. But that will depend on what they decide to do about my back.

It seems surgery, radiation therapy and Ethanol injections are high on the list. I've been in contact with one of the wheelchair at sea companies who deliver to the ship, so here's hoping.

Again thanks everyone.

We have snagged an accessible cabin for our two night cruisein October. So are hopeful. But that will depend on what they decide to do about my back.

It seems surgery, radiation therapy and Ethanol injections are high on the list. I've been in contact with one of the wheelchair at sea companies who deliver to the ship, so here's hoping.

Good on you - build your cruises up again, start slowly, you'll be a mine of information for wheel chair access cabins, where to hire wheel chairs, pluses, minuses - you will be the "go to person".......so no...............you can't leave us - Your "cruise critic fans" need you :p;p;)

Again thanks everyone.

That's good news, Gut. Fingers crossed they will be able to sort your back out enough for you to enjoy it. And then ... (more cruises?)

That's good news, Gut. Fingers crossed they will be able to sort your back out enough for you to enjoy it. And then ... (more cruises?)

I hope more cruises, but time will tell.

".......I wasn't going to post this, mainly because I hate it when people say "I'm leaving this group".

What changed my mind?

A few people contacted me direct expressing some concerns about my absence,....."/QUOTE]

I hope you don't leave cruise critic!! I REALLY have enjoyed your wit & occasional "Mrs. Gut" references.

So sorry your health has been causing you difficulties. I'd offer you a virtual hug, but don't dare risk the ire of Mrs. Gut.

Take care

Again thanks everyone.

Maybe some Medicinal M. Could be the trick.:halo: