Atlantis Dig Aquarium Price

skywalkervadar

We'll be sailing in a couple of weeks and for the life of me, I can't find an actual price for doing the Dig at Atlantis. We'll be 2 adults, 4 kids and would like to do it on our own (water taxi over, walk along the shops to Coral Towers, get tickets for Dig). We are not interested in the beach or the Aquapark.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has current prices for 2017.

Just came back from there. The access to the aquarium (and therefor the site as well) is $42 USD per person. Same price for kids.

My children want to go to the aquarium. Did you take a taxi over and purchase tickets when you got there or did you purchase tickets/make reservations ahead of time. Thanks!!

This is our first time so I feel clueless! :)

My children want to go to the aquarium. Did you take a taxi over and purchase tickets when you got there or did you purchase tickets/make reservations ahead of time. Thanks!!

This is our first time so I feel clueless! :)

We took a taxi (4$ per person). It's more a minivan than a taxi. They will try to fill-up the van before leaving. There is a counter near where the taxi drop you off at Atlantis to buy tickets before entering the hotel. No need to purchase in advance. There was not a lot of people, no lineups. We arrived there at around 1PM.

Very easy to do it yourself, don't worry. :cool:

No. In my case, 2 adults and 2 kids and paying 168$ to see the aquarium doesn't worth it. Its a nice place for sure, and I don't regret it. But what I saw don't worth that price.

Thank you. This is why we haven't visited Atlantis before this. Seems like a lot of money for an aquarium, but this time we will be there without our kids. So kind of thinking about it, but still not convinced to go.

It used to be that you couldn't even go into the Dig unless you bought a day-pass for the entire resort! We decided never to go back to Atlantis again because of that... We used to LOVE walking around the free area by the restaurant. And, it used to be free for the entire DIG after 7:00 p.m. We did that a couple times when our ship was docked overnight. So sad... definitely not worth the $$$ now.

• 2 months later...