Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove through Viator

LJN22

We are heading to Freeport in July as our final stop on our cruise and our friends booked us a Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove through Viator. Reading about it online it seems like it may be a little shady. Does anyone have any information on this excursion to calm my fears or perhaps provide me with information to make me cancel the excursion? I am not sure I can trust this and I do not want to be somewhere unsafe and I DO NOT WANT TO MISS THE SHIP. Thanks

It sounded a little shady to me also. I would recommend booking directly through deadmansreef.com, or through an excursion company that people on this board can specifically vouch for. I know people who have used bookatourcaribbean.com and had great luck, so we booked our Nassau day pass through them and will probably book Paradise Cove through them as well. I like the fact that you just have to pay a deposit and get your money back if it's pouring or if the ship for some reason does not end up going to that port.

Following, we also had looked at Viator and looked at the Day Pass with transport for $75.00. Still trying to decide who to go thru to book this excursion. I will probably wait until a week or so before the cruise in September just to keep our options open though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My family & I had a booked a tour through Viator in Nassau. It was the city sightseeing tour (2-3 hrs.) and it was $20. I had received an e-mail from them after purchasing this that said the name of the tour company that was going to be picking us up. I believe it was Bowes Transportation. I tried to find info on this company and never found anything. About 2 week ago I went online to my Viator account and saw a message to me that said (your City Sightseeing Tour is no longer available)? I guess I could have changed it to another tour but I was really worried about it so I just cancelled. They did return the money to my credit card about 4 days later. It just seemed very sketchy to me.