Would you choose: Breezes or Colonial Hilton for a day pass?

Marylandteachergirl

Hello!

We will be visiting Nassau again and have decided to do a day pass. I have looked on both websites and the Resort for a Day site - and it seems to be somewhat of a tie.

Does anyone have strong opinions (either way) about Breezes or Colonial Hilton? I know one is closer. Is one more child friendly than the other?

Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Hello!

We will be visiting Nassau again and have decided to do a day pass. I have looked on both websites and the Resort for a Day site - and it seems to be somewhat of a tie.

Does anyone have strong opinions (either way) about Breezes or Colonial Hilton? I know one is closer. Is one more child friendly than the other?

Thanks so much for your thoughts!

I think that the youngest a child can be for Breezes is 14. We are going in December (Christmas Day!). I picked that one because of the all inclusive. I don't want to see the bar bill!

I put the Hilton at the bottom feeders r day passes, not an impressive beach. We were set on Breezes (our youngest are 14), but we were going during a grad week, so went to RIU instead, which we loved, but it's becoming adults only. Melia was great, but it was only $25 when we went, think it's up to $45? We did Atlantis twice, great with older kids.

Thanks for all the responses. Marley isn't all inclusive - which is why I thought maybe Breezes (plus non-motorized watersports), but Warwick is. I am sad to hear Breezes is starting to look run down, but I feel that way about Atlantis, too.

Maybe we will take a closer look at Warwick. THANK YOU for all of the responses and suggestions. I appreciate it. :)