Copenhagen Airport Lounge

Hello,

Upon returning from our Baltic Cruise on the 23/08/17, we are looking to use one of the lounges at the airport as our flight does not depart until 14.55.

There appears to be several lounges, was hoping to see if anyone has any experiences good or bad?? Or any other advice. It's a special trip so would line to finish it well....

Thanks

I used the Aspire Lounge after getting off the Getaway in May. It was nice and peaceful and not at all crowded. There was a limited free, self-service bar and some light snacks. I'm not sure if they put out more food at mealtimes - but that was the only aspect that felt a little under-whelming. https://www.cph.dk/en/practical/workspaces-and-lounges/aspire-lounge/

I felt it was decent value, but perhaps not as luxurious as some of the others sound.

If you are heading to England, USA etc then the new Eventyr Lounge (Fairytale Lounge) at pier C after passport control should be very good.

So far only British Airways and Norwegian use it for their premium costumers but you can buy access for 250 kroner.

It's located one floor above the gates so you will have a nice view of the apron and runways.

• 2 weeks later...

I went into both the Aspire and Aviator lounges. Both had limited food selections of breads, cold cuts, fruit, and cheese. The Aviator lounge was much more crowded so we settled in at the Aspire lounge which was quiet and a nice place the spend the 1.5 hours we had to kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
If you are heading to England, USA etc then the new Eventyr Lounge (Fairytale Lounge) at pier C after passport control should be very good.

So far only British Airways and Norwegian use it for their premium costumers but you can buy access for 250 kroner.

It's located one floor above the gates so you will have a nice view of the apron and runways.

Do you know what type of food is offered? I saw one mention of hot food but their website only shows a picture of tiny bits of open sandwiches (and we do not eat raw fish or meat). Thanks!

Delta uses Eventyr lounge now. was just there yesterday albeit briefly as our delta flight was boarding.....panoramic views out of the windows... had chicken on skewers... muffins apples oranges. Can't remember what else. By C26 gate ..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Delta uses Eventyr lounge now. was just there yesterday albeit briefly as our delta flight was boarding.....panoramic views out of the windows... had chicken on skewers... muffins apples oranges. Can't remember what else. By C26 gate ..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! Did you feel that it would be worth the entry fee (approx. $39)?

Was there 5 minutes looked like a lot of tables and modern scoop like chairs. Nothing like the sky lounge at delta terminal 4 ..I don't think it's worth $39 unless you were planning to spend a lot of time there ... you can check it out and decide if it's worth it before you buy .. It's after passport control and not much in c gate -wing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums