Shore Excursions Group website

40yearcruiser

We will be on a Princess repositioning cruise in October and I've been looking for excursions for the port stops in Thailand (Phuket & Ko Samui). I've found a website for Shore Excursions Group that offers excursions in most of the ports of our cruise (others in addition to the Thai ports). The excursions sound interesting and their "guarantee" is that you will not miss your ship or they will pay to get you to the next port. Of course, a guarantee is only as good as the company that offers it.

Anyone with experience using this website to book shore excursions? I haven't been able to find any reviews of the company here or on Trip Advisor. So far Princess isn't offering any excursions for these ports so I'd appreciate your experience with this company or any other that's operating in those ports.

• 1 month later...
Bumping this up to the top since no replies have been posted. I still haven't booked anything with this company but are seriously considering it. Would like feedback from anyone who has used them.

Why not ask your travel agent about Shore Excursions group? I know that my agent has a link on her website so that tours can be booked that way. You might also try Shore Trips but I don't know f they have tours in that part of the world.

I just booked a couple of excursions with Shore Excursion Group and then after the fact read some reviews. Very nervous now if I made the right decision. Did you end up booking anything through them and if so, how did it go?

I just booked a couple of excursions with Shore Excursion Group and then after the fact read some reviews. Very nervous now if I made the right decision. Did you end up booking anything through them and if so, how did it go?

I have not booked with them for my Asia cruise as others have posted private tours and I have joined them. I used them 4 times while I was in Europe. One time there was a little confusion about the meeting point on the pier but eventually we found the guide. They were accommodating, none of us wanted to go to a factory that was in the excursion so the guide took us to a scenic place where we could take some fantastic photos.

• 10 months later...