G'day and probably goodbye.

Last attempt

Well it's a little black pup - what breed Mr GUT or is it a bitsa like mrs and mrs suggested? It's sure to give you so much fun and happiness. All these posts show how much you are loved and respected on this board. I hope that this will help you get through this difficult time.

Again, best wishes to you and Mrs GUT.

Leigh

Well it's a little black pup - what breed Mr GUT or is it a bitsa like mrs and mrs suggested? It's sure to give you so much fun and happiness. All these posts show how much you are loved and respected on this board. I hope that this will help you get through this difficult time.

Again, best wishes to you and Mrs GUT.

Leigh

Max, a bitsa, no wonder he gets savage, he said to tell you that in his pedigree are American, English and Australian champions and grand champions.

And yeah mate I said earlier I have been humbled by the response, I only made this post after contact by a couple of people asking what was going on.

Now I think there are probably less than a dozen people on these boards even know my name, a couple know my Facebook account, maybe two my email, even less my phone number. After many contacted me outside CC, and said people are asking what's going on I felt obligated to let people know why I was MIA, then each of the others contacted me to see if anything could be done, and the comments here. I have been blown away.

Now I think there are probably less than a dozen people on these boards even know my name, a couple know my Facebook account, maybe two my email, even less my phone number. After many contacted me outside CC, and said people are asking what's going on I felt obligated to let people know why I was MIA, then each of the others contacted me to see if anything could be done, and the comments here. I have been blown away.

Wow Gut, I feel privileged to know both your name and phone number :) Thanks for all your help and advice on that "other matter" (we had a small win yesterday)

Keep up the good fight and be positive and this will be waiting for you and "Mrs Gut" (if I can find it ) whenever you cruise again because as you keep telling people ...your are SPETHIAL :')

2mh7go7.jpg

Keep up the good fight and be positive and this will be waiting for you and "Mrs Gut" (if I can find it ) whenever you cruise again because as you keep telling people ...your are SPETHIAL :')

2mh7go7.jpg

He certainly is.

BTW, I do miss that red carpet treatment, we will be back onto a X in March.:cool:

Last attempt

Is that your cat Mr Gut, very small dog then. Nice though. Keep up your spirits old son, look at all the advice you are getting on CC and cheaper than the doctor !!!:halo:

Wow Gut, I feel privileged to know both your name and phone number :) Thanks for all your help and advice on that "other matter" (we had a small win yesterday)

2mh7go7.jpg

A pleasure to help if I can mate and glad you got some positive in that other. Never hesitate to yell if. Can assist.

I am VERY sad to hear this. You will be missed, not least because you answer so many questions for me!

GUT, please email me your postal address. I would like to send you a gift as thanks for your 22,000+ contributions and your assistance to so many of our readers. You've helped keep the AU/NZ board alive and active :)

I am VERY sad to hear this. You will be missed, not least because you answer so many questions for me!

GUT, please email me your postal address. I would like to send you a gift as thanks for your 22,000+ contributions and your assistance to so many of our readers. You've helped keep the AU/NZ board alive and active :)

Wow, ow kind but certainly not necessary.

I'm still hoping things will improve enough to let me get back just need some time. Just got some results back that explain a lot, which helps.

And as I've said before I've been blown away by the responses here I thought there'd be maybe six people respond.

I'm thinking of training My little Max to pick things up for me so he qualifies as a service dog and can come with me.:cool:;):evilsmile:

Yeh, yeh what ever, I was gonna go down that path on my next manipulative foray, but hey its a great idea hey. (Service Snauzer) We love snauzers, our first choice is Mastiffs, then Poodles , then those snauzer thingys.

Me thinks your problem might be Sir or Miss Snauzer-hund might get more popular than you.

Anyways I have a few shots left in the armoury, I think ill keep ma powder dry for the moment.

So back to the problem of accessible cabins midship, hey, tell us about that, high-light the problem dude, cause theres more to follow after you, ya know, ya gotta help them, hey.

So in a nutshell, anyone else with the same or similar problem, ***, do we just say, oh well, Gut went by the by, you do the same.

Nay buddy you have a duty of care TO MAKE RIGHT WHAT IS WRONG, FOR THOSE FOLLOWING BEHIND YOU.

Opps Caps Lock sorry.

So you take stock, you heal a little bit, you freakin know there are others who care about you, and you reakise that there are others behind you, supporting willing and able to support and care, able to learn from your experience, able to advise, able to take freakin strength from your struggle.:D

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, the journey has not ended DUDE.:cool::hearteyes:

Pssst from the freakin HEART, as big as yours.

Edited by mrs and mrs

That's awesome Louise, so when you hear about the problem, you can go into bat via C/C cheers Mate.

A gift, that's great, heres a gift, question the cruise-lines about the accessible problem, bring it up in confo,

No! I've just read this post! This forum will NOT be the same without your daily banter along with great humour & fantastic advice!

I wish you & your dear wife all the very best for the future but do hope that you get to a stage soon where you can join in with us all on here once more!

[emoji8][emoji8]

Gae from Coffs Harbour

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know just how you feel "GUT" am just going through health issues with my husband and not sure when or if we will be able to cruise again. As many have commented above, your humour will be missed. Mrs "GUT" may be relieved as she may no longer have a target on her back! I know it is hard to keep opening up this site but you still have heaps of knowledge to share. God bless and stay positive.