Cabo San Lucas - Camels

debnjoe1438

Have not yet done it, but for Carnival at least, price is almost identical. $109. In this case, I might be persuaded to use ship excursion vs private. We have only done one ship excursion and the rest DIY. Also, a coworker said she did this excursion with RC. Just an FYI for customs, if your form says you interacted with livestock, you get extra consideration.

Have not yet done it, but for Carnival at least, price is almost identical. $109. In this case, I might be persuaded to use ship excursion vs private. We have only done one ship excursion and the rest DIY. Also, a coworker said she did this excursion with RC. Just an FYI for customs, if your form says you interacted with livestock, you get extra consideration.

Thank you

Is a camel considered livestock?

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure the only company that runs the camel operation is Cabo Adventures, which is linked in with the cruise lines. You can book through other people but it will still be Cabo Adventures, there is only one camel operation.

Petlady, have you told the outside vendors that you are on P & O and that it is not offered?

I'm pretty sure the only company that runs the camel operation is Cabo Adventures, which is linked in with the cruise lines. You can book through other people but it will still be Cabo Adventures, there is only one camel operation.

Petlady, have you told the outside vendors that you are on P & O and that it is not offered?

Yes I have and their response was to ask the excursion manager on the ship to inculude it , don't think it is going to be that easy somehow , wrote to P&O who told me the same thing

Yes I have and their response was to ask the excursion manager on the ship to inculude it , don't think it is going to be that easy somehow , wrote to P&O who told me the same thing

So sorry, they sure are giving you the run around. P & O does not stop regularly in Cabo, maybe that is why it's not included.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...