St Kitts Shark Dive

Super-Luke88

Has anyone ever used this company?

http://sharkdivestkitts.com/

I'm travelling with Royal Caribbean there in November 2018 but I doubt Royal Caribbean will offer it as an excursion. Which means I'll have to organise it myself.

So if anyone has done it, ideally while on a Royal Caribbean cruise, I'd like to know if it was much hassle getting there, how much it cost and if there was any worry about making back to the ship on time?

A bit nervous to organise excursions myself.

Thank you very much

Has anyone ever used this company?

http://sharkdivestkitts.com/

I'm travelling with Royal Caribbean there in November 2018 but I doubt Royal Caribbean will offer it as an excursion. Which means I'll have to organise it myself.

So if anyone has done it, ideally while on a Royal Caribbean cruise, I'd like to know if it was much hassle getting there, how much it cost and if there was any worry about making back to the ship on time?

A bit nervous to organise excursions myself.

Thank you very much

Have you asked these questions to the company directly? If so,what did they say?

Have you asked these questions to the company directly? If so,what did they say?

I sent them a message about a week ago, but they have yet to get back to me. I will try again sometime (as my cruise isn't until November 2018, there is no rush yet)

Just thought I'd try my luck here

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be in St Kitts November 2017 on Carnival, and am looking to dive there, so I will report back with reviews when done.

We rarely do the cruise excursions, find better value and service booking direct. DH and I have dove St Thomas, St Lucia, Cozumel and Roatan without the ship's help.

I will be in St Kitts November 2017 on Carnival, and am looking to dive there, so I will report back with reviews when done.

We rarely do the cruise excursions, find better value and service booking direct. DH and I have dove St Thomas, St Lucia, Cozumel and Roatan without the ship's help. ��

Thank you very much. I look forward to your reply :)

• 1 month later...

There are three very reputable dive centers in St Kitts. Pro Divers, Dive St Kitts & Kenneth's Dive Center. Over the years there have been many tourist centered activities that are operational for a season or two, then are closed up and gone. It could be that they did not do enough market research, under capitalized and even sometimes going on "island time" and not working as hard as they could to make a go of it. What may seem like a good "product" in the US or on other islands may not always work on St Kitts. The vast majority of visitors arrive by cruise ship and are only there for about 8 to 10 hours max.