Marvyns paradise tour

jpolm

• 3 weeks later...

I booked it and just did it over a week ago. It was great. Sean was our guide. We did blue hole river tubing and scotchies. He took great care of us. As well as u meet "superman" Riley at the blue hole and he guides you. My 9, 14 yr old my old as&"@ (48) and my 54 yr old husband did it. [emoji12]Granted we are all in great health only a few slippery area and they tell u where, and definitely get some water shoes. Highly recommend this tour my kids loved it. My 9 yr old jumped 3 times from the 30 ft cliff. The tubing was fun too. And jerk chicken sooo incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked it and just did it over a week ago. It was great. Sean was our guide. We did blue hole river tubing and scotchies. He took great care of us. As well as u meet "superman" Riley at the blue hole and he guides you. My 9, 14 yr old my old as&"@ (48) and my 54 yr old husband did it. [emoji12]Granted we are all in great health only a few slippery area and they tell u where, and definitely get some water shoes. Highly recommend this tour my kids loved it. My 9 yr old jumped 3 times from the 30 ft cliff. The tubing was fun too. And jerk chicken sooo incredible

How was the lunch at scotchies?

Did this tour with Marvyn in December 2012 before he started his own tour company. He was WONDERFUL and took us everywhere we asked. When booking we told him we wanted to see the area and not just the tourist spots. I had read about the Blue Hole which wasn't as touristy then as was Dunn's River so that's where we really wanted to go. It is a must and was stunning. We ate at Scotchies which was very good and had a nice outdoor vibe. Marvyn even had a cooler and stoped at a local store so we could run in and get cold drinks. We toured a local flee market which was very, very interesting. Marvyn always made sure we felt safe wherever we went. I simply can't say enough about him. We've been FB friends since then!

• 4 weeks later...