reserve?

youagain

We are going to be in Grand Turk on Dec.1st & I wondered if we need to pre-reserve or play it by ear. Guess it depends on how many ships / passengers are in town and how many dealers of golf carts there are.

Does anyone know how to find this out?

Karib, Wet Money, Nathan's and MaxKart are the vendors that rent at Grand Turk. I would highly recommend you reserving ahead of time. Several people on our sailing wanted one but they were all sold out (ALL vendors) before we even sailed away. We personally always use Karib but nothing bad about the other vendors. Some people think they're ran down golf carts. Remember, it's an island with salty air and roads. You're not getting a golf cart at the Greenbriar. They all run fine, some faster than others.

Thanks we are first ship on island that day but are reserving . Can not wait to see beyond the port.

You'll have a blast. Ride around the island, stop at the prison, ride up to the lighthouse, stop by Governor's Beach, end your day at Jack's Shack for some good food and play with Topher. Then ride the golf cart back to the port. You'll have a blast.

Just a piece of advice, Jack's Shack looks like a dump from the road side which you would go in from with the golf cart. It's really a great place and the road side just looks bad. Park your golf cart and walk around the building. You'll be glad you did.

Went to Jacks Shack last time LOVED IT. Just want to get out of cruise terminal this time and explore more island. Grand Turk is our favorite port without barely going out of the cruise terminal.So excited about 246 days!!!!!Thanks

Just again saying ... The Golf Carts in Grand Turk do sell out quickly so best to reserve in advance if you know for sure that's what you want to do there. ;)

Definitely. Let me clarify my earlier statement when I said all vendors were sold out before we sailed... All vendors were sold out before we sailed at least a month before we sailed.

How do you reserve one of the golf carts with Karib?

I just went to: https://www.karibarentals.com/ and made a reservation today for my trip in Nov. The price seemed okay and now I know we can tour like we want. I haven't checked the cost at the other vendors but I liked the comments from other posters about this company. Good Luck