Cruise night coupon books

tjcletsgo

The books from the Travel Agent are slightly better than the ones that just go out to all of the staterooms. We have used the one that was for the free bottle 1/2 bottle of wine in the specialty restaurants. There's also a coupon for buy a glass of wine in the Princess Theater and get a free glass. You might find one or two coupons that will interest you.

• 9 months later...
From my TA, does anyone know what that is?

Thanks!

When you board look through the book page for page. We received books this past winter. Inside was a BOGO coupon for a specialty restaurant on boarding day. We didn't look through it on boarding day so we missed the promo, but since we were on a b2b we were able to take advantage on turnaround day. Also in the booklet was a coupon for a free bottle of Pellegrino water in the restaurant. Most of the other stuff was not very useful.

When you board look through the book page for page. We received books this past winter. Inside was a BOGO coupon for a specialty restaurant on boarding day. We didn't look through it on boarding day so we missed the promo, but since we were on a b2b we were able to take advantage on turnaround day. Also in the booklet was a coupon for a free bottle of Pellegrino water in the restaurant. Most of the other stuff was not very useful.

Our experience also, except the B2B part. ;)

I look at them. One time there was a BOGO offer for Skywalker's between 10:00 and 11:00 PM. It was a one time coupon but I did use it. There is also a 10% off in the duty free booze shop if you buy two bottles but they don't really need the coupon as they scan one they have there in the store anyway.

I might use the BOGO specialty restaurant and also the $150 OBC for FCD -

This is the most worthless coupon of all.

Anybody, with or without the coupon, can purchase an FCD and get (up to) $150 on that next cruise.

By the way, $150 is if you book a suite for 17 days or more. A five-day cruise in an inside cabin is good for $15.

Anybody, with or without the coupon, can purchase an FCD and get (up to) $150 on that next cruise.

By the way, $150 is if you book a suite for 17 days or more. A five-day cruise in an inside cabin is good for $15.

I guess I didn’t read the fine print ...... but hey maybe I will book the suite for 17 or more days! Coupons or not I just enjoy cruising and no one can take that away! Good day mate!

If you received the TA Coupon Book in your cabin , open it immediately .

It has a BoGo Coupon for a Specialty Restaurant that can only be used on the 1st night .

The other Coupon Book, that everyone seems to get ,does not have this coupon.

And they like to make it seem as though they're giving you so much using an FCC. 😁

• 1 month later...

A big thank you for this information. On embarkation day, we dined in Sabatini's for half price and also used the coupon for the free Pellegrino. I also used the coupon for the slot tournament. Unfortunately, I didn't win, but it was fun playing.