Celebrity Millennium Sept 8th - Vancouver/Japan

Mikey2611

Just wondered if there are any gay men on the above cruise. Retired professional here single and travel alone on this cruise. Love to meet others.

We are onboard with you. Enjoying our first really nice weather here in Ste Adele Quebec at our summer home.

Jeff and Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there .....Thanks for the reply to my posting. I am sure there will be more "family" on board - hopefully will see you on board. Maybe check the notice Board for the GLBT ( Friends of Dorothy) meetings. They are usually at a stupid time in a totally silly bar - but we can change that....lol

I will be in the Captains Club Lounge most nights at 5pm.

Just a question: Do you guys buy an internet package? mikescruising@yahoo.com

Hi there .....Thanks for the reply to my posting. I am sure there will be more "family" on board - hopefully will see you on board. Maybe check the notice Board for the GLBT ( Friends of Dorothy) meetings. They are usually at a stupid time in a totally silly bar - but we can change that....lol

I will be in the Captains Club Lounge most nights at 5pm.

Just a question: Do you guys buy an internet package? mikescruising@yahoo.com

We too will be in the Captains club lounge. Most likely won't buy an internet package. The elite benefit is enough for our needs as we get two to share.

I had forgot I get 90 minutes free internet. I can make that do - specially at over $300 for wifi for entire cruise. I think you will agree they are grossly overpricing a lot of add in's.

Are you guys staying in Tokyo after the cruise and if so how are you intending to get from the Port to Tokyo? The only thing listed on the Celebrity site is a 1/2 day tour with drop off at Narita - not much good if you are going downtown.

I had forgot I get 90 minutes free internet. I can make that do - specially at over $300 for wifi for entire cruise. I think you will agree they are grossly overpricing a lot of add in's.

Are you guys staying in Tokyo after the cruise and if so how are you intending to get from the Port to Tokyo? The only thing listed on the Celebrity site is a 1/2 day tour with drop off at Narita - not much good if you are going downtown.

We are going to Kyoto first for four nights then five nights in Tokyo.

Do you know the best way to get into Tokyo from the port. It seems many people suggest the train but lugging a large suitcase and a carryon on the train is not very enticing. It seems that taxi and limo types are exorbitant. I am hoping that I can share a ride with someone (small mini van costs around $350 so 4/5 people at $70/80 apiece is reasonable and more convenient than the train). Maybe I can post a notice onboard.