Experiences with Aquafest?

Canadian_J

We're considering cruising on one of Aquafest's Halloween group cruises. Wondering if any fellow Cruise Critic members have sailed with them before and could share your experience? Wondering how you think they stack up in terms of value. I like the look of the events and such that they offer and it looks to be a modest price. Haven't done a hosted group before, but have done one Atlantis cruise. Thanks in advance!

We have not done the Halloween cruise but did China and Asia with Aquafest.

To this day it was one of our best experiences on any cruise/trip.

Tom Baker the owner of Aquafest is the best host of any cruise out there.

Our best and closest friends are some of the co-host on the Halloween cruises, they go over the top with the costumes!

You will not regret one moment of the experience.

Been on many Atlantis and RSVP cruises, not the same as Aquafest. Much more intimate.

Joe

Have done two cruises with Aquafest, a China/Hong Kong on Celebrity Millenium, and a 15-Day Mediterranean/Transatlantic Cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette sailing from Rome to FLL, and both were fantastic trips solely due to Tom and his partner Marc's attention to detail and for the same reason Joe mentions above. I would do even more with them if they did more with Celebrity, as it's my preferred line. I've watched Tom track down a dentist for a fellow passenger in a small town outside Rome, to appeasing cranky passengers and advocating for them with guest relations. Super highly recommend them, and just booked another cruise with them on Summit for October. Great great host and very talented knowledgeable man overall.

We have done Halloween with Aquafest and thought it was great. We recently booked for the 2018 Halloween cruise. They offer a good value because they often have prices lower than the cruise line is offering, along with some extras. Lots of nice folks travel with them. Unlike the full ship charters, there are children traveling on the ship along with many regular passengers. But many events are private and well orgnaized. I really recommend them.

We have done Halloween with Aquafest and thought it was great. We recently booked for the 2018 Halloween cruise. They offer a good value because they often have prices lower than the cruise line is offering, along with some extras. Lots of nice folks travel with them. Unlike the full ship charters, there are children traveling on the ship along with many regular passengers. But many events are private and well orgnaized. I really recommend them.

Thanks for your insight, that's the one we're looking to join in on! We thought the price was a bit high, but then saw the OBC and drink package included, and we're happy now!