Voyager of the seas to South Pacific in March

Suz Wuz

We are first time cruisers and I have spent over 30 hours researching . I booked last night with RCI Voyager of the seas. I've opted for inside cabins due to price, yet was only able to get cabins 1561 and 1559. It is somewhere underneath the pool . I'm concerned about noise from above after reading reviews re deck chairs and parties.

I have trouble working out the categories of the cabins . RCI not that helpful either .

Please , I'd love some suggestions and help as I want to make this trip a positive and pleasant experience. We are travelling with the following ages : 60;57;31;35;30;21;17;4 .

So my concern is about where is the best cabins as I was told mid ship people are less likely to get motion sickness? Also is sailing in March a problem due to it being cyclone season? Looking forward to your :)replies with thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I've not stayed on an inside cabin before but I know that I would personally avoid staying under the pool deck due to the noise reasons I've heard about. I wouldn't be too worried about being in the middle of the ship - I've cruised rough seas towards the front and in the middle and I couldn't tell the difference. The lower the deck the less you feel actually. My only advice would be far away from the lift area as that is noisy too. Your can't go to wrong so enjoy your first cruise!

Aussie Cruiser

• 3 weeks later...

We always book under the pool deck...as that is where we spend most of our time on the ship. Never had major noise issues. Those cabins aren't directly under the main seating area, so it should be fine. Not too far from the forward elevator foyer, either!

• 4 weeks later...

I always had OV till I sailed Voyager. We did inside promenade which was nice. Bay window overlooking the promenade. We were above the Pig & Whistle(?) Pub. It never woke us once. It was nice to watch the parade on promenade from our room.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Forums mobile app