Precruise hotel - Seattle

Sandi07054

A picture attached and also the history of rooming houses in Seattle,

http://www.sightline.org/2012/11/14/rooming-houses-historys-affordable-quarters/

The State Hotel shown in the Picture for $ .75/ night will be opening next summer for $275+/night. The block that the State Hotel is on is by far has the most crime than any other block in Downtown Seattle.

http://statehotel.com/

We are looking for a hotel 1 night precruise in Seattle. So expensive downtown - do you think it might be worth staying near the airport and then taking an uber downtown since we will only be there one day?

Just feel $300 is a lot for one night. Going June 2018

thanks for your help!

Airbnb is the answer! I got a house for 6 people for 3 nights $557 total!:cool:

Airbnb is the answer! I got a house for 6 people for 3 nights $557 total!:cool:

We had a good reservation at the Cedarbrook Lodge for two nights for a weekend in May 2018 and was happy with the rate of $385 as it sounds like a beautiful place to stay. We were going to take the light rail Downtown and walk around but open to something better if it came along.

We just booked our FIRST Aribnb for a one bedroom, 1 bath, cute cottage VERY close to Pier 91 and the other fun places to walk to for a TOTAL OF $210 for two nights...Saturday and Sunday May 2018!! Can't beat that and ALL the reviews were 5 star. Super excited and so happy to of found this. Check out as an alternative Airbnb. First time user(I didn't have a code darn it) when someone signs up for Airbnb with my link they will get $40 in travel credit and I will get $20. http://abnb.me/e/07JKj4SsEE

We had a good reservation at the Cedarbrook Lodge for two nights for a weekend in May 2018 and was happy with the rate of $385 as it sounds like a beautiful place to stay. We were going to take the light rail Downtown and walk around but open to something better if it came along.

We just booked our FIRST Aribnb for a one bedroom, 1 bath, cute cottage VERY close to Pier 91 and the other fun places to walk to for a TOTAL OF $210 for two nights...Saturday and Sunday May 2018!! Can't beat that and ALL the reviews were 5 star. Super excited and so happy to of found this. Check out as an alternative Airbnb. First time user(I didn't have a code darn it) when someone signs up for Airbnb with my link they will get $40 in travel credit and I will get $20.

OOPS....try this link. Thanks!

https://www.airbnb.com/c/charlenec3600?s=40&ref_device_id=badf30d9e336e666becfa832a301f3759371a127&user_id=139463678&_branch_match_id=412970534673943486

Charlene, Why do you always post on these boards only when you get a commission for your recommendation i.e - This post and your numerous recommendations of SEATAC Towncar Service. You indicate that your are affiliated and work for SeaTac Towncar Service. Advertising should not be allowed.

Charlene, Why do you always post on these boards only when you get a commission for your recommendation i.e - This post and your numerous recommendations of SEATAC Towncar Service. You indicate that your are affiliated and work for SeaTac Towncar Service. Advertising should not be allowed.

I am NOT affiliated with, nor work for, or get ANYTHING from SeaTac Towncar and I ANSWER questions that are currently being asked.....get it right if you are going to complain about me. You might question why people ASK the same questions over and over. My posts seem to bug a few people and for that I am sorry.

I recently posted about my FIRST Airbnb reservation and explained WHY I was HELPING people with another option. Isn't that the reason for this website...personal opinion and insight???

YOU have a great day!!

Edited by VacationingCharlene