Quebec: Montmorency Falls or St-Anne Canyon?

poss

Which is more handsome/interesting? Which drive from the city is more scenic?

Thanks!

I know nothing about the canyon but this is the waterfall. Not the most spectacular in the world but still very good, with plenty of access points to view it from all sides if you have the time. Can't really comment on the drive there as we went by 800 bus and I didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe that suggests it wasn't all that stunning :D All the best, Tony

esWN6B3SCz0

• 4 weeks later...

We did St. Anne Canyon. From what we saw of Montmorency Falls from the bus as we passed on our way, I thought St. Anne was significantly more scenic. I was completely panicked with the suspension bridge but proudly made it across despite hyperventilating, etc. (of course several children and seniors did without any issue at all [emoji6]). On way there you pass Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, so more inclusive drive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you Norway97 (for your other response as well). There are so many things I want to see-- including the city itself of course-- that I'm having a really difficult time choosing which excursion to do.

We did St. Anne Canyon. From what we saw of Montmorency Falls from the bus as we passed on our way, I thought St. Anne was significantly more scenic. I was completely panicked with the suspension bridge but proudly made it across despite hyperventilating, etc. (of course several children and seniors did without any issue at all [emoji6]). On way there you pass Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, so more inclusive drive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks much. We are going in October and have decided on the St. Anne Canyon trip. Looking forward to it. We also did book through Viator a bike tour to Montmorency Falls on our day before the cruise!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app