What To Do in Nassau for 5 Hours with 2 Seniors & 2 Teens

mon_cheri

Hi all,

We are a group of 6 including 2 seniors and 2 kids (16 & 12 years old). Our cruiseship will be in Nassau from 7 AM - 2 PM next June. This is our first time in the Bahamas. There are a lot of things to do, but we only have about 5 hours.

We want to get a day pass at the Atlantis. However, I am not sure which package is best for our group as I want my parents-in-law and my children can all enjoy.

Your suggestions/ recommendations are mostly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

We are a group of 6 including 2 seniors and 2 kids (16 & 12 years old). Our cruiseship will be in Nassau from 7 AM - 2 PM next June. This is our first time in the Bahamas. There are a lot of things to do, but we only have about 5 hours.

We want to get a day pass at the Atlantis. However, I am not sure which package is best for our group as I want my parents-in-law and my children can all enjoy.

Your suggestions/ recommendations are mostly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

We are just planning Nassau now and if you are thinking about the water slides, know they open at 10 am. So assuming you will need to leave Atlantis by 12:30 to make it to the ship around 1 pm, you only have a couple of hours and they are pretty pricey at around $140 a person.

You can see the aquarium for much cheaper, but I would check with the teens to see if they are interested. Maybe they'd rather just have a beach day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are just planning Nassau now and if you are thinking about the water slides, know they open at 10 am. So assuming you will need to leave Atlantis by 12:30 to make it to the ship around 1 pm, you only have a couple of hours and they are pretty pricey at around $140 a person.

You can see the aquarium for much cheaper, but I would check with the teens to see if they are interested. Maybe they'd rather just have a beach day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Kryssa for your input. I am leaning towards a beach day, too. It's too pricey for a little time in the Atlantis.

I don't know how for the seniors in your group are, but just know touring Atlantis is big and is a lot of walking. I wouldn't be able to take my dad who uses a cane at times.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't know how for the seniors in your group are, but just know touring Atlantis is big and is a lot of walking. I wouldn't be able to take my dad who uses a cane at times.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you, bmetz, for your input. My parents-in-law are OK with short walks (need a break in between). I am thinking of just a beach day now.