Excursion Booking Free for all

Hi,

I have been told my excursions will be available on 24th October. Does this mean 00:00AM Miami (Eastern) time? I'm also guessing there is no difference for those in the UK so if there is an excursion you really really are keen on we will need to set our alarm clocks to get up early ;p .

Not sure what 00:00 is but excursions open midnight Eastern time in the U.S. which would make it 8:00 a.m. in the U.K. (a better time than those wanting to book that live on the East coast).

00:00 would be midnight (the AM is unnecessary on a 24-hour clock), but that would actually be 0500 (5:00 AM) in the U.K.

00:00 would be midnight (the AM is unnecessary on a 24-hour clock), but that would actually be 0500 (5:00 AM) in the U.K.

Thanks Bill. Between my mathematical challenges and having to count on my fingers when I see something like 2200 or 1500, I did not take into consideration the time difference from Miami (I was thinking of the time difference from where we live.) Wish that all math simply required multiplication which I can do endlessly and accurately:evilsmile:. Appreciate your help!

This timing applies to restaurant reservations as well as excursions: 5 am UK time most of the year; but the time difference may be slightly different when one country is on summer time and the other country is not. If in doubt as to the time difference, check a world time web site such as https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ .

Everyone, whether in the UK or elsewhere, should be aware that reservations may start a few minutes late. If all excursions or meal reservations seem to be taken a few minutes after midnight, try again a few minutes later. In one case, reservations for my excursions didn't open until about 0020 (12:20 am) - a difficult time for an earlybird like me..

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my upcoming cruise a month after the excursions were available for booking and was very concerned about availability. However, I got all of my first choices..

Other people could tell you if I was just lucky.