Philadelphia (PHL) Park & Fly Hotels

nelblu

We are flying to Barcelona to sail on the Brilliance 12 nite Medit. cruise. Long term parking at PHL is $11 a day which is quite reasonable and includes taxes. Another option is to take advantage of hotels which include a night stay and up to 14 days of parking.

Has anyone done this and any recommendations.

TY

We are flying to Barcelona to sail on the Brilliance 12 nite Medit. cruise. Long term parking at PHL is $11 a day which is quite reasonable and includes taxes. Another option is to take advantage of hotels which include a night stay and up to 14 days of parking.

Has anyone done this and any recommendations.

TY

I don't have any specific hotel recommendations, but I like trinityreservations.com for park/sleep offerings. For Philadelphia their prices range from $110-140 tax included for a room and 14 days parking at the LaQuinta, Sheraton Four Points, Aloft, and Hawthorne Inn. Extra days are $10.

Typically the other Park/sleep operations quote before taxes. For Philadelphia in this price range about an extra $20 would be added for taxes and fees.

To: Filmfestgirl & 138 East, have you or anyone you know stayed at any of the mentioned properties. Also, is Trinity Reservations reliable?

TY

I have not stayed in Philadelphia, but if you're patient, I'm sure someone will respond about their experiences with specific hotels.

Trinity Reservations is a faith based owned and operated company. I have used them personally at Newark Airport and recommend them all the time for Cape Liberty cruisers. They always respond quickly to my email questions (usually Bruce).

We stayed at the Embassy Suites in April when we did a transatlantic. They have a park and fly package. Check their website or call directly. The Embassy Suites we used was for Philadelphia Airport . Shuttle to and from the airport was easy . Hotel itself was good. Package price was reasonable.

To: Filmfestgirl & 138 East, have you or anyone you know stayed at any of the mentioned properties. Also, is Trinity Reservations reliable?

TY

I've stayed at the Aloft. The Four Points Sheraton is at the end of the same road.

The Aloft is fine. The hotels are designed to be sort of fun and funky, with a Euro, almost Scandinavian feel to the rooms. They have limited food service, but have a bar. If memory serves, that one has a keyed entry/exit parking lot. Aloft is the (mostly) suburban spinoff of W, with a similar feel. Google the Aloft for a picture of the rooms; they're all pretty much like that.

The Four Points Sheraton looked like every other Four Points Sheraton I've ever seen. It would be more conservative and traditional than the Aloft.

I was actually staying at the airport Aloft while working in Philly as it was a straight shot up I-95 to where I was going, and a half hour down the road towards DC on the last morning. The location of the hotels seemed good, and it's convenient to the airport.

TY

I live in Philly and stayed at Sheraton before but not at this Aloft (others which I liked) - I've toured the property and knew the sales manager from local biz travel events

Ive not heard of Trinity Reservations as I prefer to book direct for my points

for parking at PHL, I use the Winner Valet and choose the extra feature to get my car at airport (driver meets you curbside and you leave him there and drive home - no busses to wait on) - I also usually have them do oil change, light maintenance and detailing as needed. they work with auto mall dealers as appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums