Best Car Service From Cape Liberty to EWR

ptrpanpens

Can someone recommend the best way to get from Cape Liberty Cruise Port to EWR? Is it OK to take a taxi or better to take a car service. There will be 3 people with at least three larger 26" suitcases and 3 carry ins. Do they have larger taxis available to accommodate luggage?

We cruise out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne) on the Anthem semi frequently.

When we arrive the day of we have taken a taxi and an executive car (I normally like to get there the day before when coming from Texas). As far as executive cars go, I use Dial 7 when traveling from area hotels and the airport to Cape Liberty. I have used Dial 7 for business in the city of years. They have a large fleet. They have on occasion been booked and I have used other services. These have always been from Hotels to the Port.

At the AIrport you can take a Taxi, cab fare is just over $30.00 - most have large backends, are of the mini-van category. The pricing is generally a little better than Executive Cars. If you opt for an Executive Car. I would request a SUV if your suitcases are oversize or you exceed 3 people.

From the information provided, you should be fine in a cab.

There is also bus transportation, but they pickup at the Hotel Pickup Terminal and that is a long way from the airline terminals. I do NOT suggest it for the trip from the airport to the cruise terminal.

I would imagine that CC has an East Coast Departures forum. That should cover EWR to BAYONNE.

Trip Advisor has a thread on Transportation at Cape Liberty.

When getting off the cruise ship, there are taxi's and executive cars and SUV's. Tip your porter to get the best selection.

Finally,

Your Cruise thread will have people with experience with transfers at EWR.

We cruise out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne) on the Anthem semi frequently.

When we arrive the day of we have taken a taxi and an executive car (I normally like to get there the day before when coming from Texas). As far as executive cars go, I use Dial 7 when traveling from area hotels and the airport to Cape Liberty. I have used Dial 7 for business in the city of years. They have a large fleet. They have on occasion been booked and I have used other services. These have always been from Hotels to the Port.

At the AIrport you can take a Taxi, cab fare is just over $30.00 - most have large backends, are of the mini-van category. The pricing is generally a little better than Executive Cars. If you opt for an Executive Car. I would request a SUV if your suitcases are oversize or you exceed 3 people.

From the information provided, you should be fine in a cab.

There is also bus transportation, but they pickup at the Hotel Pickup Terminal and that is a long way from the airline terminals. I do NOT suggest it for the trip from the airport to the cruise terminal.

I would imagine that CC has an East Coast Departures forum. That should cover EWR to BAYONNE.

Trip Advisor has a thread on Transportation at Cape Liberty.

When getting off the cruise ship, there are taxi's and executive cars and SUV's. Tip your porter to get the best selection.

Finally,

Your Cruise thread will have people with experience with transfers at EWR.

I'll need transportation (2 of us and 3 luggage) from Cape Liberty (cruising on Anthem) to EWR for a 12:30pm flight home...So tipping the porter will get me what exactly ? And the cost for the transportation should be ??

I'll need transportation (2 of us and 3 luggage) from Cape Liberty (cruising on Anthem) to EWR for a 12:30pm flight home...So tipping the porter will get me what exactly ? And the cost for the transportation should be ??

Tipping the Porter will generally get you the ability to cut the Customs & Immigration line and he should take you out to the taxi dispatcher if you have not booked private transportation. Expect to pay $20/pp for a shared shuttle and $55-65+ for a private car from the taxi dispatcher.

What exact date would you be doing this?