Laundry services question - can you request the water temperature?

Woodrowst

Mywife and I will be taking a two-week cruise on the Sirena. Normally, we would takeadvantage of the self-laundry facilities onboard, but this will be a very portintensive cruise and we'd rather not spend our free time doing laundry. We are thinking oftrying the ship's laundry services and would like to hear about other's experiences. We know it will beexpensive, but what about quality?

Can you request the water temperature or do they decide whether to use hot, warm, or cold water?

Thanks in advance for your replies...

David

Mywife and I will be taking a two-week cruise on the Sirena. Normally, we would takeadvantage of the self-laundry facilities onboard, but this will be a very portintensive cruise and we'd rather not spend our free time doing laundry. We are thinking oftrying the ship's laundry services and would like to hear about other's experiences. We know it will beexpensive, but what about quality?

Can you request the water temperature or do they decide whether to use hot, warm, or cold water?

Thanks in advance for your replies...

David

Yes..

Jancruz1

Most of the items I laundry myself on board are cold water ...never a problem.

I should say that when I've taken advantage of the 20 items for $24 (or whatever it is now) and I specify cold water wash -- it always has been.

I think I first discovered the difference in temperatures in Europe back in 1984 or thereabouts when I visited a neighbor who was an ex-pat in London for 3 years. The machine in her home was blazing hot water ...

Mura