How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I was making it more complicated than I needed to with Shutterfly...trying to paste in the share link and wrap with img tags. From Shutterfly, choose a photo and expand to full screen, right click/copy, paste into the CC post:

enhance

Looks like Shutterfly will be my new hosting site. I take most of my photos with a DSLR and therefore don't have them on my phone. Sounds like a good excuse to buy a Wi-Fi adaptor. :D

I was making it more complicated than I needed to with Shutterfly...trying to paste in the share link and wrap with img tags. From Shutterfly, choose a photo and expand to full screen, right click/copy, paste into the CC post:

enhance

Looks like Shutterfly will be my new hosting site. I take most of my photos with a DSLR and therefore don't have them on my phone. Sounds like a good excuse to buy a Wi-Fi adaptor. :D

Shutterfly is my site as well. Don't use it as much since CC app updated.

You do need to make sure your DSLR will accept the Eye-Fi card. It should be in your settings.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

enhance

Shutterfly worked this time......but when I was downloading the whole folder, I have over a 1000 pictures in the folder. Some how it skipped over pictures dated May 29th to May 31st. Now trying to figure out how to down load those same pictures to the same album on shutterfly so those pictures go into the album at the right dated time.

Shutterfly worked this time......but when I was downloading the whole folder, I have over a 1000 pictures in the folder. Some how it skipped over pictures dated May 29th to May 31st. Now trying to figure out how to down load those same pictures to the same album on shutterfly so those pictures go into the album at the right dated time.

When you upload, you can choose the folder the pics go into. Just choose that album, select the group of pics and upload. It should but them in the correct order if the file names are in order.

Vic

Save

• 2 weeks later...

I too, am a casualty of Photobucket. After 13 years. Those who paid to upgrade for more storage are grandfathered until Dec. 2018. The rest of us are out. But I also have a Shutterfly account, and until someone here said how to post from there, I was just doing a print screen and transferring the pics to Photobucket. But now it is working beautifully for me. EM

I used to use Tiny Pic, but had issues with virus attacking my PC and it happened when I was posting a picture.

I now use Google to store and link photos.

However I find the Cruise Critic Forums app very user friendly, when attaching photos directly from my iPhone or iPad.

Although I did take my camera on my last cruise, I rarely used it.

I'm trying to figure out how to put pictures from my iPhone and iPad into my review without using any photo service. Is that possible? because that would be so user friendly!

Edited by kathleen21
Add

OK, I've had it with Photo Bucket, used to be so easy to copy pics & post them here, now it won't let me do anything!!!

I went to Shutterfly & uploaded some pics but now I don't know how to copy them & post them here! Can anyone please let me know how to do it, step by step.

Thanks in advance for any help. :D