Pat and Diane Snorkeling with Kids

Foxinspace

I have seen good recommendations for Pat and Diane Snorkeling, their website says they have taken kids as young as 2 years old out.

I am hoping someone with personal experience can tell me how they were.

My DD is 4 years old. She is very comfortable in water and has been in swimming lessons since she was 2. She is comfortable in a life vest. However she has never used a face mask, and generally does not like putting her face under water. Additionally she wears glasses, so I guess she'd need to take those off.

Thoughts??

Thanks in Advance!

We did Pat and Diane three years ago and it was awesome. We had a large group of 17. Our youngest was 8 years old though. But everyone really enjoyed it. They were great to work with. If you have time, I highly recommend doing the full day with the private beach lunch. It was so much fun. As for the four year old, she will be fine. The guides were absolutely fantastic and will do what they can with her, but she can do as much or as little as she wants. My parents never got off the pontoon and just watched us snorkel. The guides also pulled up conch and starfish from the water and brought them to the boat for us to see. They pulled up a conch and on the beach they demonstrated opening it and then made conch salad with it. It was wonderful. As for snorkeling, your four year old won't have to put her face far under the water to see things. She can just look from the surface. The thing that I remember most is how buoyant the water was. We didn't even use life vests and couldn't manage to go down deep, it was like bungee chords bringing you back to the surface. I had never experienced anything like that. You will love it, I highly recommend them.

I have seen good recommendations for Pat and Diane Snorkeling, their website says they have taken kids as young as 2 years old out.

I am hoping someone with personal experience can tell me how they were.

My DD is 4 years old. She is very comfortable in water and has been in swimming lessons since she was 2. She is comfortable in a life vest. However she has never used a face mask, and generally does not like putting her face under water. Additionally she wears glasses, so I guess she'd need to take those off.

Thoughts??

Thanks in Advance!

Hi. We did the double decker boat trip a couple years ago with our 2 boys (they were maybe 8 & 10). It has a rock climbing wall and a water slide off the back of the boat. We had a blast! Not sure if that boat is still running after damage from hurricane last year though.

** People were great!! Good equipment for snorkeling, crystal clear turquoise water. Diane will answer any questions you have through email. She's very helpful. I would highly recommend.