Grand Cayman Catamaran

angiepants029

Can anyone please recommend a company (not through the ship) for catamaran sailing at stingray city and then just snorkelling at a few spots?

I've looking in to 'sail with friends' but they only offer group private charters and no one in my roll call has responded if they might be interested or not. So there is only 2 of us but wondering if there are recommendations for other companies in Grand Cayman that don't exclusively do private charters but still offer small groups?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are using Stingraysailing dot com next Monday! Tried using them once before but the weather didn't cooperate. Crossing fingers for a great day next week. Only a max of 25 on the cat. Can't wait! Nothing but awesome reviews!

• 5 weeks later...

I just sent in a booking request for this Catamaran tour with Captain Marvin's for November. Looks like a great tour. The Stingrays was my all time favorite shore excursion. Can't wait to visit them again. Good luck!

Stingrays, Starfish and Snorkeling

...is a new and more exclusive tour that is being offered on our brand new motor catamaran.

This tour has been getting really great reviews! With approximately 18 people on average, it's a comfortable and high-end unique visit to some of the most beautiful spots on the planet.

The snorkeling will be at either the Coral Gardens OR the Barrier Reef, with approximately 40 minutes at each stop, allowing you more time to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea.

I just sent in a booking request for this Catamaran tour with Captain Marvin's for November. Looks like a great tour. The Stingrays was my all time favorite shore excursion. Can't wait to visit them again. Good luck!

Stingrays, Starfish and Snorkeling

...is a new and more exclusive tour that is being offered on our brand new motor catamaran.

This tour has been getting really great reviews! With approximately 18 people on average, it's a comfortable and high-end unique visit to some of the most beautiful spots on the planet.

The snorkeling will be at either the Coral Gardens OR the Barrier Reef, with approximately 40 minutes at each stop, allowing you more time to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea.

We had a look at Captain marvyns but as we were not getting into Grand Cayman until 10.30 they couldn't accomodate us for an excursion until the afternoon :(

And they told us we would only have time for stingrays and 1 snorkel stop.

Can anyone please recommend a company (not through the ship) for catamaran sailing at stingray city and then just snorkelling at a few spots?

I've looking in to 'sail with friends' but they only offer group private charters and no one in my roll call has responded if they might be interested or not. So there is only 2 of us but wondering if there are recommendations for other companies in Grand Cayman that don't exclusively do private charters but still offer small groups?

Chip at Stingray Sailing