What's The One Helpful Thing You Wish You Knew About Marina Before Your Cruise

Mylisa

There was hardly anything available at the beginning of the cruise. There was a gentleman in the store on the second day looking for a bathing suit, shorts and polo shirt in medium or large and they were all out. For some reason he told me that his wife asked for cranberry juice and they were out of that also in the restaurants.

In June I was on Sirena on an itinerary that included Tahiti and Hawaii. I wanted a small size woman's bathing suit and they said all the had was an extra extra large. Unusual on a water-sports related cruise.

In June I was on Sirena on an itinerary that included Tahiti and Hawaii. I wanted a small size woman's bathing suit and they said all the had was an extra extra large. Unusual on a water-sports related cruise.

Not really the place I would shop for a bathing suit, no less any thing else for that matter

Not really the place I would shop for a bathing suit, no less any thing else for that matter

Could hear a "sniff" in your comment. :)

Unfortunately lost weight due to chemo and bathing suits bought 6 months before were too big.

Not a big deal, but they show paddle tennis as an activity which is almost correct. The court is in the bow of the ship and can not be used on sea days which is when most of us are on the ship. The wind across the bow could be 30 or 40 mph. Not much fun. They totally put it in the wrong place. So don't put it in your plans to play on sea days. Too bad since it could have been a nice thing to do. :(:(:(

• 2 weeks later...
We haven't been on Marina yet but on Riviera we really enjoy having breakfast in Waves Grill...good selection and no crowds.

SHHHH

Now you have given away the secret :)

There's a lovely continental breakfast set up in Horizons every am about 6:30. On our first cruise the CD insisted everyone come up to watch the sail into Venice on the last day. We thought the spread was put on for that occasion. It wasn't till our next cruise when I was awake early and went up to read, that we found out it was there everyday! The coconut pastries are my favourite, and not all chefs make them, and not everyday. And, afaik, they only appear in Horizons. And I rarely eat pastries, but these just hit the spot, at least for me. [emoji41]

Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums