Thanksgiving in St. Barts

sauertea

We will be sailing on Windstar over Thanksgiving. We will be in St. Barts on Thanksgiving Day. Any recommendations on a nicer restaurant for dinner. I am not looking for traditional Thanksgiving dinner but thought it would be nice to have a festive meal on the island.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

You absolutely can't go wrong with Bonito in Gustavia.

http://ilovebonito.com/en/welcome/

You won't get a traditional dinner, but everything there is top notch and the staff is fantastic.

One thing that is VERY important is to wear flat shoes. You need to go up a very steep grade for about 30 feet to get up to the restaurant. The view is fantastic and worth it but my wife wore heels the first time we went and she had a devil of a time.

Have fun....

RKM

We stumbled upon La Langouste restaurant on Flamand Beach while driving around St Bart's on our Wind Star cruise. It is an amazing restaurant with incredible food! In fact another group of new friends from our cruise had made reservations months in advance and they were "shocked" to see us walk right up from the beach. For lunch we had gaspacho, crab and avacodo salad and red snapper along with the most tasty rose from Provence. I dream about returning to that beach and that restaurant!

• 3 weeks later...