Toro Verde Extreme Zipline - cruisers special!

golfermarsh

Hi all - we will be cruising with RCI in the fall (Oct 8) and will be visiting San Juan. When I saw Toro Verde Action Park with the longest ziplines in the world, I couldn't help but want to do that excursion. Unfortunately, it's not on our cruise site - and I need 4 more people to get them to do their cruise special. See here:

zipline.JPG

http://www.toroverdepr.com/photo-video.php

That said, I wanted to share this deal with anyone visiting San Juan (in general) so you know about it - and if you happen to be in the San Juan port on 10/12 and are interested in doing this excursion, let me know!!

Also, I misread the posting rules and see you can't post about getting people 'share' an excursion with you here - but I can't find a way to edit/delete this post to simply be informative! So hopefully this special is informative for those looking, and if you need to delete, please do.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is the best excursion in San Juan. We did the zip lines in May and still talk about the scenery RIO this day. How many people do you need in your group for transportation included from the port? And what time do they pick you up? I am going to Puerto Rico in December and would be nervous trying to make the ship by 2. It is a good hour drive from San Juan. I hope you're able to find a group, try your meet and mingle board.