Harmony of the Seas Margarita/Martini

According to recent cruise compass there is a martini class on a few of the sea days. I believe it is $30.

The martini class is in Wonderland and if you wish to participate make sure that you get there early! We showed up at about 10 minutes early and it was already full. :o

The martini class is in Wonderland and if you wish to participate make sure that you get there early! We showed up at about 10 minutes early and it was already full. :o

Thanks for the info. I did one on NCL and it was about $25. It was held at a bar and there were less than 10 of us. He had 5 different types martinis and we each got a full glass of each one he made. Do you know if the RCI one is anything like this? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info. I did one on NCL and it was about $25. It was held at a bar and there were less than 10 of us. He had 5 different types martinis and we each got a full glass of each one he made. Do you know if the RCI one is anything like this? TIA

We did this on Liberty in Vintages once.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Yes, it was pretty much exactly the same.