Funny Onion article...

As I posted on the other thread, a couple of people on a RCI facebook site are losing their minds. A couple believe the story and have no idea what The Onion is. Someone posted this morning that "It's rude and heartless people dying isn't subject for joke.". Someone else said that "if that many people had died it would be all over the news." Um, hello, I think they need to google The Onion and look up the meaning of satire.

Oh well, the fb post went poof. I'm guessing admins took it down because some people are too stupid to realize it was a satirical article.

It went poof fast, I was going to share it with a friend and then it was gone. Whomever posted about the loss of life is definitely not my Facebook friend, they would have unfriended me a while ago.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the article mentions Allure, but is clearly a Voyager class ship and I don't think, with some certainty than an Oasis class has been to Coco Cay. Doesn't The Onion Fact check at all :)

It went poof fast, I was going to share it with a friend and then it was gone. Whomever posted about the loss of life is definitely not my Facebook friend, they would have unfriended me a while ago.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the article mentions Allure, but is clearly a Voyager class ship and I don't think, with some certainty than an Oasis class has been to Coco Cay. Doesn't The Onion Fact check at all :)

The other thread on the subject does. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2523736

And, nope, the Oasis class doesn't go to Coco Cay yet. They will once the pier is built but that class is too large to tender. The Onion, fact check, haha.