Set sail pass and luggage tags question

Set sail pass question. Today I printed our set sail passes for our cruise and I can't find where or how to print luggage tags, there is only a sample luggage tag on the "set sail pass" , do you get your luggage tags at the port?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Set sail pass question. Today I printed our set sail passes for our cruise and I can't find where or how to print luggage tags, there is only a sample luggage tag on the "set sail pass" , do you get your luggage tags at the port?

The full size luggage tags are not ready as early as the SetSail pass. Try looking at the SetSail pass web page around 7 weeks before the cruise.

The luggage tags will also be part of your electronic documents that are issued after final payment, usually around 45-60 days prior to sailing. The one included in the Set Sail pass is useless, I really don't know why they bother including it there, I know it can confuse some people.

The luggage tags will also be part of your electronic documents that are issued after final payment, usually around 45-60 days prior to sailing. The one included in the Set Sail pass is useless, I really don't know why they bother including it there, I know it can confuse some people.

Royal is unsurpassed at confusing people.:)

I agree with cb at sea. Forget wasting your color ink. When you get out curbside, just give the porters your cabin info. They have blank tags for your luggage all the time. No problem!

I agree with cb at sea. Forget wasting your color ink. When you get out curbside, just give the porters your cabin info. They have blank tags for your luggage all the time. No problem!

I never waste.

I print in black and white.

And your luggage tags, in your edocs, are almost always available ON Day 49 before your sail date. (i.e., exactly 7 weeks before. Unless you are using Choice Air/Air2Sea)

You will find the "real" luggage tag on the penultimate page of your edocs. (next to the last page)

I never waste.

I print in black and white.

And your luggage tags, in your edocs, are almost always available ON Day 49 before your sail date. (i.e., exactly 7 weeks before. Unless you are using Choice Air/Air2Sea)

You will find the "real" luggage tag on the penultimate page of your edocs. (next to the last page)

Please be considerate if everyone waited until dockside to get the porters to fill out the luggage tags it would slow up the baggage drop off the ship would not sail until midnight.

Please be considerate if everyone waited until dockside to get the porters to fill out the luggage tags it would slow up the baggage drop off the ship would not sail until midnight.

Why are you quoting MY post?!?!? :confused:

• 7 months later...
The one included in the Set Sail pass is useless, I really don't know why they bother including it there, I know it can confuse some people.

Amen!!! I just printed our Set Sail docs, and was wondering, "what in the world am I supposed to do with this tiny little luggage tag!!". We don't sail RCCL as often as other lines, so I didn't remember when the luggage tags (the REAL ones) would be ready. Thanks to you guys on this thread for answering!! :)