Is Adventure going to St Lucia next week?

I am on that cruise, and have been diligently trying to answer that very question for the last two months. I actually contacted the St. Lucia Port Authority, since I figured their information would be more reliable than RC. As of now, I would say 90% sure we are going to Martinique. The Martinique port lists us as being in port that day, and the St. Lucia port does not. But until we officially hear from RC. . .that's why I have it as 90 and not 100! Last cruise scheduled for St. Lucia (three weeks ago) - they heard from RC on Thursday - so I expect to hear very soon.

I know past cruises got emails a few days prior to cruising so maybe that's a good sign

Would love for you to keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No one on Adventure is going to St. Lucia for months. And Royal will continue to mislead and obfuscate the issue because they know how popular St. Lucia is and how unpopular Martinique is with many cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No one on Adventure is going to St. Lucia for months. And Royal will continue to mislead and obfuscate the issue because they know how popular St. Lucia is and how unpopular Martinique is with many cruisers.

Agree. The dredging in St Lucia is scheduled to take till November. Not sure why they keep trying and don't just make the change to all future itineraries for the foreseeable future. Suspect it's much cheaper to go into St Lucia so if they skip it for another island, they likely take a loss.

Still have not heard as of now. I made plans for both islands (thanks to the info I found here!), but I know there will be many unhappy people onboard if it is another last-minute notification.

Still have not heard as of now. I made plans for both islands (thanks to the info I found here!), but I know there will be many unhappy people onboard if it is another last-minute notification.

I would hope if you were going to Martinique that they would have sent you a message by now.... keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's good thinking on your part to have a plan for both places.... that's what we are doing

I heard from the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority that we are scheduled to arrive in St. Lucia on July 19.

I would hope if you were going to Martinique that they would have sent you a message by now.... keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's good thinking on your part to have a plan for both places.... that's what we are doing

Thanks for the well wishes.....between your fingers and my toes, it may have worked!

I heard from the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority that we are scheduled to arrive in St. Lucia on July 19.

I had heard from another source that you were supposed to go as well. There has been so many discrepancies that it's hard to know what to believe

I am very interested to hear if the Adventure made it into St. Lucia as well. I am on the Aug. 5th sailing and was planning on doing some diving (thorough a third party) and luckily haven't booked yet. Because if I cancel with less than 2 weeks, i only get half a deposit and less than a week I wouldn't get anything. Makes it hard to make plans when you don't know where you're going...

No one actually on the ship has commented either way as far as I can tell, but I did check a couple ship tracking websites yesterday that showed Adventure of the Seas in St Lucia. I assume that is accurate but will wait until I see someone post a post-cruise review before declaring victory.

Just off Adventure, we did go to St. Lucia, but I don't think that has any bearing on future sailings. This is a very large construction project, with different conditions each day, which will affect whether the ship can dock there. Those who blasted RC for the last minute notifications about the switch to martinique on june 7 and 28 are misguided. Site conditions on construction sites change daily. And I am not an RC apologist, as you will see from my review in a day or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just by way of an update . Adventure did visit St Lucia on 19th July . FIrst time for a while, but did stop without any notable issue . Crew said works are in preparation for the "super ships"

Guys we did tour with didn't have confirmation until previous day , and beautiful St Lucia was too :)