80s theme cruise 2-2016 Eurodam

Baseballkurt

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe I've never heard of an 80s cruise before!

Like, I am totally GOING!! It will be so awesome, like totally for sure!!!

Just checked out the information and am about to look at available cabins, so I haven't booked it yet, but will be doing so very very soon. :D

my husband stubbled upon a website today about a 80's cruise on Holland.... which website are y'all looking at? I checked the Holland website just to see if there was any info on there and the dates don't match which leaves me questioning the 80scruise.com website..... help!

• 1 month later...
I'm looking for a cheaper way too! Lol .I am a solo cruiser so I am always looking for a deal. I called around and so far they all say can only book through the actual company that is sponsoring.

That’s usually how it works for themed cruises. The company who puts it together has chartered out either the full ship, or a large block of rooms (I’m not sure which one the 80’s cruise is), and then you’re booking through this company, not the cruiseline itself or any other travel company who isn’t directly affiliated with the organizers. If the organizer does allow affiliates to sell it, they typically ensure that everyone is selling at the same rates.

• 4 months later...

I'm so excited to be going on the '80's cruise in February from San Diego. I love cruising and all kinds of music, but especially the '80's. Any tips for ways to get cheap '80's prom stuff besides resale shops would be great. I've looked everywhere online and in person and so far nothing. We also need a cheap hotel near enough to the cruise ship terminal. So far all of my cruising has been out of San Diego or Long Beach/San Pedro nearby... Oh and they have a photo contest on the '80's cruise Facebook page and I'd love your votes if you have a moment. I'm in the purple '80's jacket with my friend graduating high school in the graduation cap and my friend also going on the cruise is the one black and white pic with his band and in the mullet. A simple like and vote is all we need. Every vote helps and like we'd so totally appreciate it. Thanks for being rad. Can't wait for February to be here!:cool:

Edited by SanDiego80'sCruiser

I'm looking for a cheaper way too! Lol .I am a solo cruiser so I am always looking for a deal. I called around and so far they all say can only book through the actual company that is sponsoring.

Hello! Were you ever able to find a cheaper way to book solo for this 80's cruise? I am super interested but hate to pay double occupancy rate for a cabin if I have to end up going by myself..... Would love if they did roommate matching but can't find that option.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I never did book this, as DH cannot go and I couldn't find another travel partner.

So if any other women are looking to share a cabin, please let me know! :D

I would recommend contacting the travel/booking agent for the cruise. I know the TA who arranged the Flogging Molly cruise I went on this year provided a solo matching service for it. I don't recall if it was on the website or not - but I'm fairly certain you had to call either way. I know of a few ladies who went this route and became fast friends with their roomies. I know of two of them who are rooming again next year as well. Good luck finding a cabin mate! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Have you found someone to room with you for the 70s cruise yet. I just found out about it... please let b me know thanks! :)

I'm looking for a female, nomal, easygoing, fun roommate! Nobody I know is able or can afford to join me.

Hello! Were you ever able to find a cheaper way to book solo for this 80's cruise? I am super interested but hate to pay double occupancy rate for a cabin if I have to end up going by myself..... Would love if they did roommate matching but can't find that option.

Hello,

Looking to share a cabin with someone. Please let me know if you have found someone yet. I really want to go I just would like it to be more affordable by sharing a cabin.

Thanks!

Jazmonte

I'm looking for a female, nomal, easygoing, fun roommate! Nobody I know is able or can afford to join me.

I would recommend contacting the travel/booking agent for the cruise. I know the TA who arranged the Flogging Molly cruise I went on this year provided a solo matching service for it. I don't recall if it was on the website or not - but I'm fairly certain you had to call either way. I know of a few ladies who went this route and became fast friends with their roomies. I know of two of them who are rooming again next year as well. Good luck finding a cabin mate! :)
Edited by Jazmonte1

• 3 weeks later...