Purchased the DRINK PACKAGE - so what's your favorite drink that we should try?

Not really heavy when it come to drinking, but since our next cruise is only 3 days, decided this was the time to try the drink package. We will be on Enchantment July 14 - what's the 1st drink we should try and the second and .... :)

Not really heavy when it come to drinking, but since our next cruise is only 3 days, decided this was the time to try the drink package. We will be on Enchantment July 14 - what's the 1st drink we should try and the second and .... :)

Most recent thread on the subject:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2461664

Frozen mojito

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I second this! They use real mint leaves and it's very good

I also like the Kraken Colada made with kraken spiced rum. On Voyager the R Bar had a cocktail called red velvet cake that was amazing but I think r bar recipes vary by ship

Cognac French 75.

Feel in love with this drink a while ago and then saw it on the drink menu at Schooner Bar. I did notice that some of the bar tenders thought they knew the recipe but they left out an ingredient and it was not as good as it should have been.

"A century ago, World War I broke out, and with it came a cocktail. While blends of champagne, cognac, and lemon preceded it, without the war, the drink may have been lost to obscurity; surely, it would have a different name, as "French 75" was American slang for the 75-mm field gun. One tale credits it to flier Raoul Lufbery of the French air squadron the Lafayette Escadrille, who allegedly spiked his bubbly with cognac for oomph."

I also like the Kraken Colada made with kraken spiced rum. On Voyager the R Bar had a cocktail called red velvet cake that was amazing but I think r bar recipes vary by ship

Do they do the Kraken Colada on all the ships? DH loves Kraken and we are on Jewel in Sept [emoji4]

Mango Pina Coladas, Cucumber Martini, and the Chocolate Martini are a few of my favorites.

Chocolate Martini is way towards the top of my list! Does the Manog Pina Colada not have coconut? I'm not a coconut person, but Mando drinks - yum. Cucumber - not sure about this - but thanks for sharing.

I do like spiced rum, so I will have to try this. And I love red velvet cake, so a drink - sounds delish.

Thanks!

Thanks for the answers, suggestions. We are less than 2 weeks until our short weekend getaway, but so excited since our next Oasis is still a year away. I will make a list from these suggestions before we sail.

Happy sailing!

how much is the drink package on rccl? never sailed with them.....yet

how much is the drink package on rccl? never sailed with them.....yet

Varies sailing to sailing. Typically at least $65 per day on board (including gratuity), but pre-cruise discounts are sometimes available.

We decided to buy the deluxe bev and internet package for our 5 day to Bermuda this September. I'm not the biggest drinker but I think having the package will let me feel comfortable branching out and trying things I wouldn't if I were paying by the drink. Mojitos are my usual favorite, I've never had a frozen one so I will be sure to try that. That mudslide looks yummy too.

Beer followed by another beer and another, hic :D

I am with you, but with a drink package on our next cruise, we too will expand our taste buds to experiment with drinks we normally would not take a chance on, in addition to some good craft beers! :)