Photo package tip allure

I'll post this in my review too but quickly for those that don't know as I didn't. As you know you can takes pics around the ship off and on. There are packages to buy. It's a wonderful way to capture moments and family photos. Well they offer it was a package price if 296. If you buy early for us we saved 100 bucks so it cost us 196 for either 100 prints or digital all photos. This is An amazing deal and there photo ops are fantastic. And the photos always come out beautiful. You can't get this price at home. And beautiful backgrounds or just plain backgrounds. We took advantage of this. The trick is find all the areas and times they take photos and be ready to get your pic taken. At the end of the cruise you will have amazing memories .. you can get separate ones if your kids or all together etc. I just think it's a great option as we live family photos .. plan on bringing outfits casual or dressy to change for each night or photo op

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I'll post this in my review too but quickly for those that don't know as I didn't. As you know you can takes pics around the ship off and on. There are packages to buy. It's a wonderful way to capture moments and family photos. Well they offer it was a package price if 296. If you buy early for us we saved 100 bucks so it cost us 196 for either 100 prints or digital all photos. This is An amazing deal and there photo ops are fantastic. And the photos always come out beautiful. You can't get this price at home. And beautiful backgrounds or just plain backgrounds. We took advantage of this. The trick is find all the areas and times they take photos and be ready to get your pic taken. At the end of the cruise you will have amazing memories .. you can get separate ones if your kids or all together etc. I just think it's a great option as we live family photos .. plan on bringing outfits casual or dressy to change for each night or photo op

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, do you know if you can order a photo after you leave your cruise, we both forgot to get photos until the day we were leaving and at this stage we had to catch a flight and didnt want to risk getting delayed.

Hi, do you know if you can order a photo after you leave your cruise, we both forgot to get photos until the day we were leaving and at this stage we had to catch a flight and didnt want to risk getting delayed.

I believe you are out of luck.

Once you leave the ship you can't order photos.

I'm going on Allure next year and want to purchase the photo package. I booked three rooms. One for me, wife and two boys. Other two rooms, one with my mom and other with my mother in law. Will they allow us to do complete family photos if they are in separate rooms? Or will they say you cannot add people. I remember on our last cruise two years ago when it was just the wife and one boy they scanned my room card. I will be the one purchasing the photo package. All The rooms are covered under my credit card but with their names. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm going on Allure next year and want to purchase the photo package. I booked three rooms. One for me, wife and two boys. Other two rooms, one with my mom and other with my mother in law. Will they allow us to do complete family photos if they are in separate rooms? Or will they say you cannot add people. I remember on our last cruise two years ago when it was just the wife and one boy they scanned my room card. I will be the one purchasing the photo package. All The rooms are covered under my credit card but with their names. Any feedback will be appreciated.

http://image.freshdesk.com/?utm_source=image.com&utm_medium=portal&utm_campaign=image

When snapping pictures, the photographer always asks for your cabin number. Just be sure to give them yours for all of the pictures and you should get them with your package.

You will have no problems getting pictures of your underage kids whether in a group or by themselves. Your Mom and mother in law though must be in the picture with either you, your wife or your kids. You cannot get individual pictures of your mother or mother in law.

When snapping pictures, the photographer always asks for your cabin number. Just be sure to give them yours for all of the pictures and you should get them with your package.

Make sure you have a group photo taken on embarkation, a lot of the photos that are just snapped around the ship and on the private islands use facial recognition to determine which folder they belong in, if everyone is in you embarkation photo you stand a good chance of their photos being assigned to the folder whose sea pass card was used for the embarkation photo

Was the $196.00 price only available on the ship?

In my experience, purchasing before your cruise is much cheaper than purchasing on the cruise. I can't remember exact numbers but from what I remember, my savings were also around $100 from purchasing pre-cruise vs if I would have purchased on the cruise.

I've purchased the all-digital package twice and both times it's been amazing. I plan on doing it again in November. We normally have a decent size group (7-12 people) and we really enjoy taking pictures; any chance we get we'll take a picture and have fun with it. We also try to make friends with the photographers so they don't just get annoyed when they see us walking up to them ;p Both times, we've taken over 150 pictures so that's a pretty darn good price per picture for the quality of them. Some may think that makes us vain, I see it as capturing the memories of our best vacations.

Now the private sessions are a different story... my girlfriend and I were asked if we wanted to do a private b/w session with a free sitting (or whatever you call it). We obliged, the session was fun and intimate, and the photographer told us to come back the next day to look at the pictures. Next day rolls around and we go down to visit him; he first showed us a slideshow of the pictures which were very, very nice. Then he told us the price... :eek: they wanted $2,500 for 70 digital pictures or we could also get 5 digitals for $550. There were other prices in between but we were flabbergasted. We said thank you for your time, we really appreciate it, but no thanks. Not when it's 2.5x what we paid for the cruise!! Not a bad experience, he didn't badger us at all, but I would never purchase those at that price. We are early-mid 20s so I'm not sure how he thought we would have the money to gladly fork over that much for a few pictures.

On Liberty this last June my wife bought he package for 196 dollars, on board. It included every digital picture on a jump drive as well as 5 8x10 prints. Our kids were in different room but were linked to the package.

The current price for my Aug 06 Oasis trip is 249$ for all photos on a disk. Seems high, but I really want these pix as I'm traveling alone with my 2 daughters and no hubby onboard to snap our photos nightly. I don't know if I'll do it or not. Is there a chance the price will drop or that there will be a sale once onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are paying for all the rooms what I would do is move the kids in with the grand mothers. That way the staterooms are linked and there is no question. They can still room with you but they would be linked to the other rooms. that way any photo's of just the grandmothers would be included. With the digital ones they sort through them and if you don't have a member in the stateroom they will not include it. The price is well worth it. We have done it 3 times now. We have gotten over 100 pictures on each cruise. take a bunch of pictures. that one a few are bound to be great. I would say out of the 150+ pictures we got on our Dec 2015 cruise we had at least 100 GREAT pictures. The small ships might not have digital packages so be careful. We did a trans-Atlantic on Jewel and they didn't do the digital. We got all the prints for 199 but I don't have them digital. STILL LOVE THEM.

If you are paying for all the rooms what I would do is move the kids in with the grand mothers. That way the staterooms are linked and there is no question. They can still room with you but they would be linked to the other rooms. that way any photo's of just the grandmothers would be included. With the digital ones they sort through them and if you don't have a member in the stateroom they will not include it. The price is well worth it. We have done it 3 times now. We have gotten over 100 pictures on each cruise. take a bunch of pictures. that one a few are bound to be great. I would say out of the 150+ pictures we got on our Dec 2015 cruise we had at least 100 GREAT pictures. The small ships might not have digital packages so be careful. We did a trans-Atlantic on Jewel and they didn't do the digital. We got all the prints for 199 but I don't have them digital. STILL LOVE THEM.

Thank you. Great advice. They are now each in one of the rooms. With the "sale" I was able to now get obc. I have taken the package before and loved it. But that was just with the wife and one son. Now we have two and both of our Mothers are coming didn't know if I can include them. I really thank all of you for taking to the time to answer and give great advice. I figure out of the tons of pics we take like last time I will find quite a few I like. I do like some of the photographers they are into it. Others just take your photo and move on those photos are okay lol. Hope other family's read this as well and try it out. Just want nice memories of the family to post online and around my office when I can't stand looking at the computer anymore and want to remember a great time.

$249.99 is the standard price for the All Digital Prints package on the Allure. You can go to mycruisephotos.com and check the price for different sailings but, so far, all I've seen on Oasis class ships is the same $249.99. Even when RCL ran their phony sale a few weeks ago, that was the price. I've seen some hints in Cruise Compasses that they might offer a discounted package onboard during the first two days of the cruise but I haven't been able to confirm that.

We are going on Oasis in a couple weeks!! :D I was thinking about purchasing the photo package as this cruise will be the first for our grandsons (7 & 6 years) and their parents (our daughter) and husband. We have three cabins booked (daughter and one son in one cabin, SIL and other son in another cabin and hubby and I in the other cabin). Would all the photos taken of all of us be included? Even if hubby and I were not in the picture? If daughter's family were in a picture. If only hubby and I were in another? We all will not be together (tied at the hip, sort of speak) the entire time. They will go their way and we will go ours.

We are going on Oasis in a couple weeks!! :D I was thinking about purchasing the photo package as this cruise will be the first for our grandsons (7 & 6 years) and their parents (our daughter) and husband. We have three cabins booked (daughter and one son in one cabin, SIL and other son in another cabin and hubby and I in the other cabin). Would all the photos taken of all of us be included? Even if hubby and I were not in the picture? If daughter's family were in a picture. If only hubby and I were in another? We all will not be together (tied at the hip, sort of speak) the entire time. They will go their way and we will go ours.

You will receive all pictures that you and your husband are in if you purchase the package (anyone in the room the package is purchased on). If you want to focus on children and grandchildren, I would probably have your daughter (or SIL if it's a surprise) purchase the package so they get all the pictures and you can join them in the ones you want to be in.