BW SeaTac to Pier 91

Herfnerd

Maybe its the post 4th celebration recovery. Or maybe its old age. I'm having some trouble with booking a shuttle from the Best Western SeaTac to Pier 91 at a reasonable rate. Seems like when I try to book with Speedi or ShuttleExpress or the others, its a private shuttle. Should we take the hotel shuttle back to SeaTac and then reserve the shuttle to the pier? Am I just not getting it.......

TIA

:DHi! I might be able to shed a little light on your situation as well as offer a company I like to use with reliability and fair prices.

Since you are staying at the Best Western by the airport they of course will offer free shuttle from airport to hotel, because it is minutes away from each other, BUT you are quite a ways away from Pier 91. It is about 30 to 45 minute drive, depending on time of day and traffic etc, to reach Pier 91. If you were to take the ships shuttle service back to the airport you would have to wait for all parties involved in waiting for the same shuttle. I have had great service with HAL's bus rides but have found them to be more expensive.

I really like, and refer when I can, SeaTac Towncar Service with the nicest guy AJ. You can look online or call him directly to get a quote or to reserve in advance. His number is (206) 697-5577 or seatactowncars.com. He is always on time and fair prices. If I remember correctly it is about $45 to Pier 66 and $60 to Pier 91, per carload, plus tip if you find warranted. Tell him Charlene from San Diego wishes him well. I get nothing from him and am not affiliated with this company. Last time we used AJ's services traffic was stop and go on the freeway....AJ knows his way around, and might take a different route, as we never sat in traffic long.

Have a great cruise no matter which option you choose

:DHi! I might be able to shed a little light on your situation as well as offer a company I like to use with reliability and fair prices.

Since you are staying at the Best Western by the airport they of course will offer free shuttle from airport to hotel, because it is minutes away from each other, BUT you are quite a ways away from Pier 91. It is about 30 to 45 minute drive, depending on time of day and traffic etc, to reach Pier 91. If you were to take the ships shuttle service back to the airport you would have to wait for all parties involved in waiting for the same shuttle. I have had great service with HAL's bus rides but have found them to be more expensive.

I really like, and refer when I can, SeaTac Towncar Service with the nicest guy AJ. You can look online or call him directly to get a quote or to reserve in advance. His number is (206) 697-5577 or seatactowncars.com. He is always on time and fair prices. If I remember correctly it is about $45 to Pier 66 and $60 to Pier 91, per carload, plus tip if you find warranted. Tell him Charlene from San Diego wishes him well. I get nothing from him and am not affiliated with this company. Last time we used AJ's services traffic was stop and go on the freeway....AJ knows his way around, and might take a different route, as we never sat in traffic long.

Have a great cruise no matter which option you choose

OH BOY!! Here we go again

This property is among the more southerly of those considered airport properties (the only other major brand down that far is the new Four Points which is practically Tacoma to my mind).

Two people, normal baggage, no mobility issues? Just request an UberX or Lyft. Wait time should be under ten minutes or so in that area. Ask the driver to go around the south end of the Airport and take 518 to 509 and you'll be at either pier in under 40 minutes.

This property is among the more southerly of those considered airport properties (the only other major brand down that far is the new Four Points which is practically Tacoma to my mind).

Two people, normal baggage, no mobility issues? Just request an UberX or Lyft. Wait time should be under ten minutes or so in that area. Ask the driver to go around the south end of the Airport and take 518 to 509 and you'll be at either pier in under 40 minutes.

Thanx! Is there an advantage of using one over the other? Have never used either......

Both are safe and reliable and about the same price. Uber offers some incentives for first time users to reduce the cost of your ride. If a Toyota Prius or similar is sufficiently luxe for you, either UberX or Lyft will totally meet your needs.

Both are safe and reliable and about the same price. Uber offers some incentives for first time users to reduce the cost of your ride. If a Toyota Prius or similar is sufficiently luxe for you, either UberX or Lyft will totally meet your needs.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Have you checked out Seattle Express's Website. Last year I stayed at the Best western Airport Hotel in Seatac.

The cost was $15.00 each way.

The website shows which Seatac Hotels they serve in the Seatac area.

They come to the hotel to pick you up Transfer you to the pier. After the cruise they pick you up at the pier and will take you to the airport or a Seatac hotel that they serv.

Have you checked out Seattle Express's Website. Last year I stayed at the Best western Airport Hotel in Seatac.

The cost was $15.00 each way.

The website shows which Seatac Hotels they serve in the Seatac area.

They come to the hotel to pick you up Transfer you to the pier. After the cruise they pick you up at the pier and will take you to the airport or a Seatac hotel that they serv.

Thanx for the tip on Seattle Express! Booked a shuttle from the BW cheaper than an UberX!

Sent from my iPad using Forums