Princess disembark tour question

adstz

Yes, I will post this in Australia/New Zealand section also. But this question is particular to Princess.

We finish an Australia land tour and New Zealand cruise (January 2018) in Auckland and fly home that night. I am looking at taking the Princess disembarkation tour that day that goes to the museum for about 4 hours. The tour states that they return you to the ship. I have some questions -

1) Do they store your luggage at the terminal or do they take it on the bus?

2) Do they then have a bus to the airport that I can purchase?

They are not currently selling a tour that day that ends at the airport. My travel agent has asked Princess but they don't know the answer.

I'm sure there is someone out there with the experience to know the answer.

Thanks as always for the help.

Yes, I will post this in Australia/New Zealand section also. But this question is particular to Princess.

We finish an Australia land tour and New Zealand cruise (January 2018) in Auckland and fly home that night. I am looking at taking the Princess disembarkation tour that day that goes to the museum for about 4 hours. The tour states that they return you to the ship. I have some questions -

1) Do they store your luggage at the terminal or do they take it on the bus?

2) Do they then have a bus to the airport that I can purchase?

They are not currently selling a tour that day that ends at the airport. My travel agent has asked Princess but they don't know the answer.

I'm sure there is someone out there with the experience to know the answer.

Thanks as always for the help.

Sky bus will take you to the airport leaves from near cruise terminal can book online, check out website, not sure about luggage storage at terminal

Sky bus will take you to the airport leaves from near cruise terminal can book online, check out website, not sure about luggage storage at terminal

I just checked out sky bus sydney on trip advisor. They have lots of negative reviews. Do you really recommend them?