What to do in Greece on 2017/2018 Azamara cruises?

BBMacLaird

Very interesting and helpful blog Bonnie. We are really looking forward to our October cruise on Journey which includes lots of Greek ports. Particularly happy about returning to Nauplion, a destination featured far too rarely on Azamara itineraries.

Great blog Bonnie. There are a few more dishes I would add to the food section - Cheese Saganaki (fried cheese) - very calorific, but delicious, Fried Courgettes and Aubergines, Courgette Balls. We've just come back from a couple of weeks at Chrani in the Pelopponese (near Kalamata) and had some fantastic food

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great blog Bonnie. There are a few more dishes I would add to the food section - Cheese Saganaki (fried cheese) - very calorific, but delicious, Fried Courgettes and Aubergines, Courgette Balls. We've just come back from a couple of weeks at Chrani in the Pelopponese (near Kalamata) and had some fantastic food

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:D:D:D

I would add Cheese pies (Tiropitakia) filo/flaky pastry triangles filled with feta cheese and if you can get it cheese and spinach, my mouth watering at the thought

:D:D:D

I would add Cheese pies (Tiropitakia) filo/flaky pastry triangles filled with feta cheese and if you can get it cheese and spinach, my mouth watering at the thought

It looks like our October cruise is going to be another low calorie extravaganza 😄😄😄

Don't want to be too picky but to say that the main attraction in Rhodes is the statue of the Colossus is stretching the truth somewhat since in was destroyed in an earthquake in 226 BC.

Love it! Missed that description but makes me wonder about the other suggestions!