New Breakfast menus on Azamara

uktog

Whilst we were on Journey last week they concluded their initial training and implemented the new breakfast menu and I have posted the details below

IMG_8019_zpsepaswnek.jpg

IMG_8020_zpstowx2w8w.jpg

We tried it one day and gave our feedback - we loved the carved fruit which was so fresh however we found the menu too dominated by egg based products which does not fit our personal medical/dietary needs. I know its hard to please everyone, but we would like to have seen more fish or potato based products

Ann, they must have introduced the new breakfast menu on Quest first as these dishes were available on our recent end of May cruise.

Particularly liked the carved fruit and enjoyed choosing different selections every morning once Marinaro had told me about it on my Live from blog😄

Is this just sea days?

Thanks.

No every day that the restaurant is open for breakfast (they did not open when the big brunches were on)

BUT the dining room was also open on some of the port days for lunch I cannot remember the exact number of days but well over half of then

It was nice to see the menu changes on Quest a few weeks ago but I must say, apart from choosing our own fruit from the lovely fresh fruit table, we stuck to our trusted favourites that were still on the breakfast menu. I didn't see anyone on our Med cruise trying the new Asian choices either but maybe that was because there didn't seem to be many Asian pax onboard that particular cruise.

It takes a day or two to get my eggs cooked as I like for my Eggs Benedict or Eggs Royale and a Brioche roll instead of a croissant, but then I'm sorted. 🙂

Thanks for posting! When is the "big brunch" and what hours is breakfast served?

The brunch is usually held on a sea day between 10.00 and 1pm. Can highly recommend it.

Not sure what time breakfast starts in the MDR as I'm never up early enough (could be 8am) but it usually ends at 9.30

This new menu was a recent surprise. I tried out several items, the fresh carved fruit was wonderful. I also tried the Shaksuka and the Asparagus Benedict which were both excellent. My son loved the Omurice and had it two mornings. We were advised that because it was a new menu it took some time to get the food, but the more relaxed atmosphere and good food were worth the little wait.

You don't have to be Asian to enjoy congee.

I personally love the pumpkin congee we get in Toronto.

Never tried pumpkin congee but I do love pumpkins. I don't like the porridge like rice congee at all....but then I don't like porridge so maybe that's why! 🙂

I've never done breakfast in the MDR because I'm not an early riser so I'm usually in a hurry. This might tempt me to get up early though. Love, love, love the ethnic diversity! Hope it's possible to get in and out fairly quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Whilst we were on Journey last week they concluded their initial training and implemented the new breakfast menu and I have posted the details below

IMG_8019_zpsepaswnek.jpg

IMG_8020_zpstowx2w8w.jpg

We tried it one day and gave our feedback - we loved the carved fruit which was so fresh however we found the menu too dominated by egg based products which does not fit our personal medical/dietary needs. I know its hard to please everyone, but we would like to have seen more fish or potato based products

For some reason, I'm not able to view the menus. Is there another way you could post them please?

Photobucket has just gone to charging for hosting photos to sites such as Cruise Critic. I won't be using them any longer!

Phil

I didn't know that. How are people posting pictures if they don't use photobucket? I wish it was as easy to post here as it is on a social media site.