Is the tender dock in Bar Harbor close to the Oli's Trolley pick-up spot?

Elbygina

We were there three weeks ago but didn't use Oli's. The tender dock is right in the "corner" of the town if you will. Also found this on Oli's site:

"Please check in for your tour at Oli’s Trolley gift shop, located directly on the tender pier at 1 West Street. From there, you’ll walk one block to Oli’s Trolley Station for tour boarding."

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

We went a couple of years ago and it is quite close. My husband has mobility issues and he walked the distance in no time without issues. The Oli's tour was lovely. The boathouse where the tender comes in appeared to be an issue, though. We saw no elevator so my hubby had to climb the stairs. After he got upstairs we found the elevator, c'est la vie.

We went a couple of years ago and it is quite close. My husband has mobility issues and he walked the distance in no time without issues. The Oli's tour was lovely. The boathouse where the tender comes in appeared to be an issue, though. We saw no elevator so my hubby had to climb the stairs. After he got upstairs we found the elevator, c'est la vie.

The 'boathouse' is not a boat house. There is a restaurant (Fish House Grill) on the lower level and businesses on the upper level. The ramp from the floating docks to West St is on the north side of the building.

Also, in my previous post to this thread, I posted a photo of the location of the tender dock. I identified the wrong floating dock as the tender dock. The photo below has the correct dock indicated.

BHtenderRev.jpg

SBtS