Galaxy Venus menu

little britain

Can anyone share what is on this menu please?

What sort of fish and meat?! A bit wary of pre booking it without knowing!!

GALAXY VENUS MENU A/C (MSC PREZIOSA)

Mediterranean fusion cuisine ... great music. great food, great mood! The exclusive menu VENUS is composed of five dishes: one fish-based appetizer, one meat-based appetizer, one risotto, one fish-based main course and a dessert. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your prepaid experiences. AVAILABLE ON MSC PREZIOSA. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 PERSONS. AGE RANGE: FROM 3 YEARS UP (NO PAYMENT FOR THE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS)

£20 per person

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to the menu (3rd photo down):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53664425&postcount=27

We've dined a number of times in Galaxy with our Black Card included speciality restaurant benefit.

I've had the meat-based appetiser of duck breast morsels (a bit hard to read on the menu due to camera flash) a couple of times. They're quite tasty - though they REALLY are morsels. There's a fancy Stracchino cheese served with them that I didn't eat (much to the waiter's chagrin) as I don't eat cheese, so can't comment. The dessert is just a take on Pavlova.

Neither DH or I have ever had any of the other offerings on this menu. I've had the pistachio-encrusted rack of lamb a couple of times and DH has had the turbot mille-feuille on the occasions we've eaten in Galaxy (6th photo in the post). We've both enjoyed them on each occasion.

Thank you Bea for responding.

I don't eat fish or raw duck 🦆 so it looks like risotto for me.

We bought the meal deal with Venus and an Eataly dinner for £24. Perhaps they'll let me have something from another menu... Pistachio lamb does sound good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Bea for responding.

I don't eat fish or raw duck 🦆 so it looks like risotto for me.

We bought the meal deal with Venus and an Eataly dinner for £24. Perhaps they'll let me have something from another menu... Pistachio lamb does sound good.

I'm sure they will, LB. I've found them to be very accommodating in the speciality restaurants.

When Voyagers Club was first introduced, the Black Card complimentary dining in Speciality restaurants only covered a 'taster' menu. There were a number of items on this - most of which I wouldn't eat (picky eater!). I asked if I could swap it out for the lamb and a dessert. They gave me a full portion of lamb in lieu of the 'taster' meat dish, plus all the other items on the 'taster' menu.

I had a similar experience in the Tex-Mex on Fantasia. Just ask! Once your request is reasonable (in a similar price range to the item you're swapping out) there shouldn't be any problem.