Where on the website do you see your On Board Credits ( OBC's ) ?

I was hoping someone could guide me to where on the royal Caribbean website you can see your On Board Credits.

It seems like I've been all over the My Cruises page and can definitely see my payments and my total but nothing about the obc's that I know I have.

BTW my cruise is almost a year away - is it possible that OBCs don't show up until closer to sail away?

If you have on board credit from Royal, you should be able to see that when you first enter your Cruise Planner. You should get a pop-up box showing your OBC and informing you how the OBC can be used for pre-cruise purchases.

On board credit from a travel agent does not show up on Royal's website.

I was hoping someone could guide me to where on the royal Caribbean website you can see your On Board Credits.

It seems like I've been all over the My Cruises page and can definitely see my payments and my total but nothing about the obc's that I know I have.

BTW my cruise is almost a year away - is it possible that OBCs don't show up until closer to sail away?

What Bob said is correct, however, after you login the first time, the pop up does not appear again (at least it didn't for me). You will find the OBC at the very top next to order history. When you check something out of your cart, it will ask if you want to use any part of your OBC.

I just redeemed my VISA Reward Points for OBCs, but I didn't realize that I could use them for pre-cruise purchases. I thought those were just billed directly to my credit card. So, we have been waiting until boarding to decide on and purchase specialty restaurants, excursions, and things so as not to incur additional charges to our credit cards. We are in a suite, so we are planning on just going to the Suites' Concierge on embarkation day to sign up for those.

I just redeemed my VISA Reward Points for OBCs, but I didn't realize that I could use them for pre-cruise purchases. I thought those were just billed directly to my credit card. So, we have been waiting until boarding to decide on and purchase specialty restaurants, excursions, and things so as not to incur additional charges to our credit cards. We are in a suite, so we are planning on just going to the Suites' Concierge on embarkation day to sign up for those.

The ability to use OBC pre-cruise is a relatively new feature, which started in March 2017.

How would you use your OBC from a TA?

You will have to wait until you are actually on board the ship to use your On Board Credit from a TA. From what I've read, it will show up as a credit to your account on day 2 of your cruise. If you have a lot of OBC and don't expect to spend much on the ship, you might consider not prepaying your gratuities just so you will have a way to use up the OBC!

at what point will OBC's show up in the cruise planner? currently have an April '19 cruise scheduled and no OBC's yet from C&A points. i'm assuming they will pop up around the 1yr out mark of closer to embarkation?

The Visa redemption people process OBC redemptions in order of sailing date. If they are really busy, the OBC might not show up until a couple of months before sailing.

The Visa redemption people process OBC redemptions in order of sailing date. If they are really busy, the OBC might not show up until a couple of months before sailing.

pretty much what I thought but wanted to just double check. Thanks Bob!

In my experience the Visa on board credits don't show up until a few weeks before sail date.

Not always true. For my September 23 Harmony sailing, my Visa points onboard credit showed up on July 12. I ordered the redemption on June 20th, so in my case it took about three weeks to show up.

Not always true. For my September 23 Harmony sailing, my Visa points onboard credit showed up on July 12. I ordered the redemption on June 20th, so in my case it took about three weeks to show up.

Same for me I ordered RC Visa OBC June 24 and it showed up today. We sail November 25 on Harmony.

I redeemed VISA points for OBC on July 17th, for our November 19th sailing on Oasis. To my surprise, the OBC was on my Cruise Planner when I logged in this evening! I appreciate the opportunity to use some of the OBC prior to sailing, should I choose to.

I never did find that Order History button. My husband says that he saw the OBC's listed somewhere last month and now it's gone.

I'm just gonna go with the theory that since my cruise is 10 months away that I won't see the OBC's till next year - unless I just choose to call and check up on my account first.

760cde3c4f29589b3726a076ceabc16c.jpg

Hoping you can see that. It's the cruise planner page. At the very top is order history. The OBC would show up to the left of it. I used mine already so you don't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hoping you can see that. It's the cruise planner page. At the very top is order history. The OBC would show up to the left of it. I used mine already so you don't see it.

I know it's not going to make any sense but for some reason I don't have that. But I can't book anything till 90 days out right? So maybe it doesn't show until 90 days?

I know it's not going to make any sense but for some reason I don't have that. But I can't book anything till 90 days out right? So maybe it doesn't show until 90 days?

There's no set time for the various reservations to become available.

No it can show up at times. You can go into the cruise planner at any time. Buy shore excursions, drink and Internet packages. Dining and specialty dining packages, show and activity reservations usually show up around 90 days sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

Do you have access to your cruise planner? When you login into the royal Caribbean website, you login to "my cruises". Under your reservation # (under purchased and held cruises). Once in there, there is a tab for "cruise planner"

Bob, is it different for those who may purchase a cruise through their travel agent or does anyone have the ability to go into their reservation/cruise planner?

... Bob, is it different for those who may purchase a cruise through their travel agent or does anyone have the ability to go into their reservation/cruise planner?

Everyone has the ability to use their Cruise Planner to purchase (and use OBC for) excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages, etc.