Cunard Grills Lounge

Poppychino

You may use the lounge whenever you wish. Coffees and teas are complementary, afternoon tea is served there and at 7pm they serve hot and cold canapés. On QE and QV the Concierge has a desk there. On QM2 there is a Concierge lounge where he/she works and there are also beverages and snacks available.

I like all of them, and while the Grills area on QE and QV are probably better placed, I actually prefer the QG restaurant and Grill's lounge in QM2.

You may use the lounge whenever you wish. Coffees and teas are complementary, afternoon tea is served there and at 7pm they serve hot and cold canapés. On QE and QV the Concierge has a desk there. On QM2 there is a Concierge lounge where he/she works and there are also beverages and snacks available.

I like all of them, and while the Grills area on QE and QV are probably better placed, I actually prefer the QG restaurant and Grill's lounge in QM2.

Many thanks- my husband loves his coffee - a minimum of 8 a day..... is the coffee in the lounge barista style or percolated?

We'll be on and enjoying it all in four weeks :D

Many thanks- I will have one very happy husband - otherwise i would have been up for a coffee card a day almost :-)

Have a wonderful trip next month.

Many thanks- I will have one very happy husband - otherwise i would have been up for a coffee card a day almost :-)

Have a wonderful trip next month.

Yes, thanks Cruiseluvva, i would have purchased a coffee card for lattes and cappuccinos had i not read this.

We are first time Cunard cruisers and have booked a Queens Grill Penthouse. Can you tell me whats included in the Grills Lounge and what is not?

I've never been in the Grill lounge but I believe it's bathed in white light and has rainbows and unicorns live there !

Yes, thanks Cruiseluvva, i would have purchased a coffee card for lattes and cappuccinos had i not read this.

Agree good info. We are on QE from the 30th in Q5 and we too were thinking of purchasing a coffee card. Toad I will report back on the unicorns etc

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

We love, love, love the Grills Lounge on the QM2 and go there most mornings at around 11:00 for lattes. It's so peaceful and we often have the place to ourselves. Sometimes I think the WIFI is stronger there, but maybe the caffeine has addled my brain and technology perceptions.

We're just back from a QV trip in Grills.

Although the lounge is open all day, the staffing hours have been reduced so there will be times when drinks are not available.

Tea and coffee are complimentary in the lounge, all other drinks are charged to your account. In Queens though, you have free drinks in your stateroom.

Afternoon tea is no longer served in the lounge, but in the Princess Grill restaurant.

The lounge is a lovely place to sit, and it has easy access to the grills terrace.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Hattie. We are newbees to Cunard and will be sailing on QE in a Princess Grill cabin.. We like to have breakfast and lunch outside when the weather is warm enough. Is this possible in the Grills Courtyard. If so, buffet or waiter service.