Cabin advice please

sageanderson

I would like a little help from you experienced cabin pickers. I am looking at cabins on MSC Preziosa (same as Divina) would you recommend cabin 11086 with what looks like an extra large balcony but kind of close to the elevators or 11142? Thanks for your help!

Are you aware that they are both connecting cabins?

There is very little difference between the two except the forward view from the balcony on 11086 will be more hampered by the extended hump than the rear view on 11142. The former does have a bigger balcony, though, but is more forward than the latter, which is more mid-ships and closer to the main lifts (not necessarily an advantage as they are more likely to be the busiest).

Thanks for the input. I am aware they are connecting I will be booking the connecting cabins as well just didn´t want to complicate it. I wasn´t aware one elevator would be more main/busy that is a consideration as I have little kids I want to sleep. Thanks!

I wasn´t aware one elevator would be more main/busy that is a consideration as I have little kids I want to sleep. Thanks!

I wouldn't be overly concerned being near the main elevators. I just pointed it out that they'd be busy - especially around the dining times - for you to be aware that you may find them crowded at times.

There are a couple of 'secret' elevators on Preziosa (and Divina). They are located just in front of the entrance of the Golden Lobster - one is beside La Caramella sweet shop on the port side. They are not like the rest of the elevators on the ship in that you can't walk through from one side of the ship to the other in front of them. Their entrances are set into mirrored alcoves and are easy to miss. You'll find that they don't show up on the deck plans for the cabin decks. On deck 11 they will be beside either cabin 11160 (starboard) or 11195 (port). These would be a great alternative when going for dinner to the MDR if you're heading there directly from your cabin.

I would like a little help from you experienced cabin pickers. I am looking at cabins on MSC Preziosa (same as Divina) would you recommend cabin 11086 with what looks like an extra large balcony but kind of close to the elevators or 11142? Thanks for your help!

I would go for 11086 as the balcony is more than twice the size of the balcony of 11142. Other than that the cabins are much the same