Breezes Resort in Nasau

nickala17

We are going to Breezes in Nassau in November. Can you pay cash or do they require credit card? Has anyone been there recently that can give me a review? Do they serve bottled beer or is it draft? Also do they have Bud Light? Thanks for any answers.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from there a few days ago. We paid cash, no problem. We did not want to have any credit card problems. As for the beer, I never saw any bottled beer. They had a few on tap, only one I recognized was Kalik, which was good, I thought somewhat comparable to bud light. They made good drinks and they were endless. The beach was beautiful and clear, we kayaked and did the paddle boat, swam in the pool. The food was good too, a nice buffet, and the grill near the beach had really good conch fritters. I would definitely go back! We took a taxi there for $18, but took the bus back to port for $1.25 pp and it was just as quick and easy. The front desk staff showed us the stop, and the locals on board were friendly, asked us how our vacation was, etc...

Just got miback from there a few days ago. We paid cash, no problem. We did not want to have any credit card problems. As for the beer, I never saw any bottled beer. They had a few on tap, only one I recognized was Kalik, which was good, I thought somewhat comparable to bud light. They made good drinks and they were endless. The beach was beautiful and clear, we kayaked and did the paddle boat, swam in the pool. The food was good too, a nice buffet, and the grill near the beach had really good conch fritters. I would definitely go back! We took a taxi there for $18, but took the bus back to port for $1.25 pp and it was just as quick and easy. The front desk staff showed us the stop, and the locals on board were friendly, asked us how our vacation was, etc...

Hey question for ya, we are doing Breezes this friday, and I've been looking for info about transport. The tact is it 18 per person or couple? And the bus how close to the cruise dicks?

Thanks!

Hey question for ya, we are doing Breezes this friday, and I've been looking for info about transport. The tact is it 18 per person or couple? And the bus how close to the cruise dicks?

Thanks!

Taxi is 18 for 2 ppl. Each add'l person is $4.

The jitney (bus) is $1.25 and drops you just 2 short blocks from the port entrance.

Jitneys run from 6am - 6 pm. After that you need a cab.

Taxi is 18 for 2 ppl. Each add'l person is $4.

The jitney (bus) is $1.25 and drops you just 2 short blocks from the port entrance.

Jitneys run from 6am - 6 pm. After that you need a cab.

Ok awesome, how close is their route to Breezes?