Can We Ask For A Change To Sabatini Menu?

I tried searching for info on the forum but I probably put in the wrong search words so apologies in advance ....

Mrs Elf has certain dietary requirements and these always get well looked after in the MDR when we talk to the Maitre D and/or Managers.

Our next cruise is on Golden Princess which I believe has Sabatinis, we have never had a chance to eat at Sabatinis.

I am interested in trying Sabatinis but the menu I have downloaded has no items that Mrs Elf can have.

Is it possible to approach 'someone' to see if we can alter the menu in Sabatinis for Mrs Elf?

Thankles in advance

I tried searching for info on the forum but I probably put in the wrong search words so apologies in advance ....

Mrs Elf has certain dietary requirements and these always get well looked after in the MDR when we talk to the Maitre D and/or Managers.

Our next cruise is on Golden Princess which I believe has Sabatinis, we have never had a chance to eat at Sabatinis.

I am interested in trying Sabatinis but the menu I have downloaded has no items that Mrs Elf can have.

Is it possible to approach 'someone' to see if we can alter the menu in Sabatinis for Mrs Elf?

Thankles in advance

Not a fan of Sabattinis, but Mrs Gut and indeed Miss Gut have restrictions and never had a problem getting something sorted at any of the Steak houses, so I'd say you'll be right, just need to have a chat.

Thankles in advance

Not sure of Mrs Elf's food intolerance, but I have been to Sabatinis and Crown Grill on many of the Princess ships, including Golden Princess around South America in 2014. I went and saw the relevant restaurant supervisors day before and enquired re GF as am a Coeliac. No problem with GF pasta and they can make flourless sauces etc and desserts on notice same as they do in MDR.:halo: Enjoy.