Do You Alternate Your Walking Shoes (for port intensive cruises)?

Lois R

I have a pair of Taos I adore - have had 4-5 years now I think. I too don't consider them "walking" sandals (they aren't as sturdy or durable as my trusty Danskos) but they're fantastic for work (one of the few pairs shoes I can wear when my plantar fasciitis is acting up!) and I can easily walk across campus in them - they're one of the shoes I pick for days when I need to walk around a lot for meetings ;p

(ETA Taos Trophy - I bought mine at Zappos in 2013, bronze color ;-) https://www.amazon.com/Taos-Trophy-Womens-Sandal/dp/B00622CQOS )

I have a pair of Taos I adore - have had 4-5 years now I think. I too don't consider them "walking" sandals (they aren't as sturdy or durable as my trusty Danskos) but they're fantastic for work (one of the few pairs shoes I can wear when my plantar fasciitis is acting up!) and I can easily walk across campus in them - they're one of the shoes I pick for days when I need to walk around a lot for meetings ;p

(ETA Taos Trophy - I bought mine at Zappos in 2013, bronze color ;-) https://www.amazon.com/Taos-Trophy-Womens-Sandal/dp/B00622CQOS )

Those are VERY CUTE:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello:).........my ABEO worked fantasticailly:D..........got home from my cruise last weekend. I posted on the other thread but realized I had started this one..........Cynthia, the ABEO's walking shoes and socks worked so well..........I didn't even

alternate them (even though I was the one who asked if gals do that)...........these shoes are lightweight and VERY

supportive:D.......I wore them on all my daytime excursions.

Glad to hear it went well! Did you wear the Abeo sandals? Could you post a picture of the walking shoes. Thanks.

They look like a black walker..........here is a photo......excellent arch support, lightweight and great for walking:D I am using black laces..........

3282-01341-1104-060.jpg

Glad to hear it went well! Did you wear the Abeo sandals? Could you post a picture of the walking shoes. Thanks.

Hi, I wore the sandals a bit, but decided it would be better to wear shoes and socks......we did ALOT of walking:)