Cabin furnishings on American Queen

Hi, I am looking to sail on the AQ next summer. I have been to the web site and am considering AAA and AA cabins. AAA states the cabin has a chair, ottoman and sofa and displays those on the diagram. The AA says it has a chair but the diagram also shows a ottoman and sofa in addition to the chair. Does an AA cabin have a sofa? I emailed customer service a week ago but have not heard back. Anyone here know?

We were in 520 last summer. To the best of my recollection, we had two chairs and an ottoman. The cabins are not identically furnished.

Interesting! Thanks. Was trying to be sure we had two somethings to sit on in the cabin besides the bed. 520 is on a corner of two passageways. Noisy? Busy? Do you remember if any cabins have coffee pots? Thanks again!

We liked the cabin. It had two entrances - one on the deck and one into the corridor, close to the elevator. It was the last one available in that category when we booked. It was not particularly noisy - all the outside cabins on the public verandahs get people passing by and chatting. Would we pick that cabin again - probably not, as the view was somewhat obstructed by the stairway railings. A couple of cabins forward would be better. Whatever you do, don't take one of the B cabins at the front. We had one of those and people actually tried to open our door (presumably not realizing it was a cabin door) and constantly put rocking chairs right in front of our door and even "stole" our outside chairs for their own use.

The bathroom in the AAA cabin - 520 - was actually quite spacious, maybe 7 x 8. We have also been in C, B and A cabins on the AQ and those pretty much had room for the tub, sink, commode and a bit of space to move around. Maybe 5 x 6,