Our Cruise is ALL WaitList on all categories of cabins?

St Paul Girl

Means that confirmed booking is no longer available. Oceania will put you on a list whereby you "could" get a confirmed booking if someone cancels.

The other category is "sold out" meaning no wait list requests are being taken.

The OP didn't indicate if it was post or pre FPD. That can make a lot of difference!

I was on a cruise, a couple years ago that waitlisted out 14 months before the cruise. O took if off the internet and all brochures as if it didn't exist. Blew through FPD with almost no cancellations. O paid out a small mint because they had sold some guarantees early on!

It sounds like it is an oversold cruise ... well maybe not oversold, but sold! I think that Lyn's guess that move-over offers may be coming is correct.

Still, we must made final payment on a November 7th cruise so it sounds like you are sailing sooner than we are ...

If every thing is marked waitlist, move over offers may only be done IF guarantees were sold. Were they for your cruise? Oceania has really cut back on offering them!

One of the post did remind me of one fact. There isn't one FPD for a cruise. Some groups negotiated 3 or 4 months prior dates while other have 6 month out dates. Constant juggling act!

If every thing is marked waitlist, move over offers may only be done IF guarantees were sold. Were they for your cruise? Oceania has really cut back on offering them!

One of the post did remind me of one fact. There isn't one FPD for a cruise. Some groups negotiated 3 or 4 months prior dates while other have 6 month out dates. Constant juggling act!

That's interesting, I thought it was either 90 or 150 days depending on the length of cruise. The only 6 month date I see is for a 180 day world cruise.

Where did you get that information?

ORV;

Sorry, I meant 5 not 6 months.

I signed up for a special (wine) group cruise via an Agency/TA that was not my regular TA. Oceania's normal FPD for the cruise was different from ours. A different one had been negotiated by the Agency. I have likewise seen other cruisers, on roll calls, comment "Oh, our FPD isn't until xxx!"

All part of the game of filling ships!

Yes, "Guarantees" were sold for most categories and the math on 150 days for our cruise id correct.