EWR Terminal C to Terminal A

debnjoe1438

Hello I will be flying into EWR, I believe possibly at Terminal C. My connecting flight is terminal A. Looking at the EWR terminal maps, I have to wonder how does one get from Terminal C to Terminal A - gate side.

Thanks.

The easiest way is to take the AirTrain. There are signs everywhere for it. It is one level up from arrivals. If you have luggage, there is an elevator that can be used instead of the escalator. As a side note, the AirTrain is free. The ticket machines you will see are for transfers to rail lines to NJ Transit trains.

The easiest way is to take the AirTrain. There are signs everywhere for it. It is one level up from arrivals. If you have luggage, there is an elevator that can be used instead of the escalator. As a side note, the AirTrain is free. The ticket machines you will see are for transfers to rail lines to NJ Transit trains.

Not true... To avoid the TSA hell -- take the shuttle bus as post 2 suggests. This avoids you going through security which at EWR is the worst in the country (even worse than Orlando)

Not true... To avoid the TSA hell -- take the shuttle bus as post 2 suggests. This avoids you going through security which at EWR is the worst in the country (even worse than Orlando)

Thank you, definitely want to stay air side and not go through security.